1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 6, 2012 12:47 AM by damorgan RSS

Removal of existing advanced replication configuration

I've been experimenting with multi-master replication between two sites over the past week or so and now I want to remove all traces of my work so I can perform and clean, proper build. I've scoured the documentation and the support knowledge base etc but I cant find any instructions that successfully clear out all of my replication config from the relevant data dictionary objects. I did find article 885586.1 but a number of the truncate commands failed which could be because its for up to 11.1 and I'm running Does anyone know how to completely clear all replication config and truncate the relevant tables? Is the only way to resinstall the entire database?

• 1. Re: Removal of existing advanced replication configuration
          The name of this forum is Streams. Please close this thread and open a new one in the proper forum: I think it is titled something like "Obsolete Oracle Technologies Older Than You Are" or something like that. ;-)

I didn't like Multimaster Replication even when it was all there was ... setting it up in sounds as appealing to me as dropping a brick on my foot.