This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2012 7:35 PM by 959916 RSS

Concurrent manger moved to application server

959916 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,
Currently we are in to 11i and con current manger is with the data base server and it creating directory in DB server and using the CM i can access that directory and able to upload the files in to another application(ERP is integrated with another application)

Now we are migrating to R12 and CM is with the application server.

When my CM try to access the files to upload its checking the file (ora/tmp/demo/request_id) in application server,but the files are there in DB server under the folder (ora/tmp/demo/request_id).

Kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

OS >> IBM AIX 6.1
Database >> 10.2.0.3
Applications >> R 12.1.3

Thanks,
  • 1. Re: Concurrent manger moved to application server
    Hussein Sawwan-Oracle Employee ACE
    Currently we are in to 11i and con current manger is with the data base server and it creating directory in DB server and using the CM i can access that directory and able to upload the files in to another application(ERP is integrated with another application)
    I understand you are referring to some files you upload/download using concurrent programs and your question has nothing to do with the concurrent request log/output files, is this correct?
    Now we are migrating to R12 and CM is with the application server.

When my CM try to access the files to upload its checking the file (ora/tmp/demo/request_id) in application server,but the files are there in DB server under the folder (ora/tmp/demo/request_id).
    Mount this directory on both servers (make it shared between the two servers) and you should have no issues then.

Thanks,
    Hussein
  • 2. Re: Concurrent manger moved to application server
    959916 Newbie
    Thanks Hussein,

Yes it has nothing to do with con current request log/output files.

Is there any security constrain by mounting the servers?

Thanks,

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points