This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2012 5:20 AM by matthew_morris RSS

how can i get my oracle certificate

965548 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I completed 10g OCA exams, my testing I.D is [testing id removed by moderator for security purposes] and my name is Nwafor Collins Chijioke. Please what can I do in order to receive my certificate. I wrote admin 1 in 2010 while SQL (IZO-047) was written on 21/9/2012.
I didnt receive any mail from Oracle so I am worried.

A big thank you for your response.

Edited by: Brandye Barrington on Oct 2, 2012 3:46 PM
  • 1. Re: how can i get my oracle certificate
    matthew_morris Expert
    The very first thing you need to do is edit your post and remove the Oracle testing ID. Posting that information on a public forum only makes it possible for someone to hijack your certification.

The second thing you need to do is to set up a Certview account. This account will contain all of your certification information -- what tests you've taken and when, what certifications you have earned, and the status of your success kit.

The third thing you need to do is read the thread pinned to the top of this forum labeled 'Where is my Certificate'. It contains detailed information about the very question you are asking. One of the first things it notes is that it takes 4-6 weeks for your certificate to arrive. From your post, less than two weeks have gone by since your 1Z0-047 exam so nothing unusual has occurred yet.

I'm not sure if you are indicating that you passed Admin I (dunno if you mean 1Z0-042 or 1Z0-052) in 2010 and didn't receive the certificate for that. If so, you're a bit late to be looking for it. If you passed the test under that ID, it will show under your CertView account. I doubt Oracle would mail a certificate at this late date, but you can use Certview to send proof that you passed the test to an email address if you need to.
  • 2. Re: how can i get my oracle certificate
    965548 Newbie
    Thank you Morris for all u answered.
    It was IZO-042 that i wrote in 2010.
    I have not been able to create an account with certview, i dont know what the problem is.
  • 3. Re: how can i get my oracle certificate
    matthew_morris Expert
    I have not been able to create an account with certview, i dont know what the problem is.
    Create an SR at the following link. Tell them what happens when you try to create a Certview account and they will be able to help. Be sure to provide a good email address as that is the only way they will be able to contact you.

http://education.oracle.com/pls/eval-eddap-dcd/OU_SUPPORT_OCP.home?p_source=OCP

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points