3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 2, 2012 2:28 PM by Nishith Nayan

Unique constraint UK_ENT violated

user1175296
      System: OIM 11.1.2 (11gR2) + AD-UM Connector 11.1.1.5A (patched: p14190610)

Run the job named "Active Directory Organization Lookup Recon":

- Execution Status = SUCCESS

- Lookup.ActiveDirectory.OrganizationalUnits correctly filled

- but I found the following error into weblogic log:
      <Error> <XELLERATE.DATABASE> <BEA-000000> <Class/Method: tcDataBase/writeStatement encounter some problems: ORA-00001: unique constraint (COL05_OIM.UK_ENT) violated
      java.sql.SQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (COL05_OIM.UK_ENT) violated
           at oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CTTIoer.processError(T4CTTIoer.java:462)

The same behavior/issue for job named "Active Directory Group Lookup Recon".

Is that error message benign? Can I ignore it?
        • 1. Re: Unique constraint UK_ENT violated
          Nishith Nayan
          may you have duplicate record(ou) in AD. Actually you can't store duplicate code key in lookup. So, the perticular duplicate record has been ignored.
          No issue, you can ignore this.
          1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: Unique constraint UK_ENT violated
            user1175296
            Hi,
            I think I found the issue: I loaded the Lookup by running the related Job and then I clean (I mean delete all entries) of the Lookup by Design Console that does not manage the ENT_LIST (where constraint UK_ENT works).

Workaround: delete all related values from table ENT_LIST and run the Job again...works without error :)

Question: how is the right way to delete a value of a Lookup? It seems Design Console does not manage all the database relations.
            • 3. Re: Unique constraint UK_ENT violated
              Nishith Nayan
              yes you are right. for cleaning you have to run "Entitlement List schedule job" after removal from lookup.

I mean you have to delete Entitlement as well after removal values from lookup

find below detial
              http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E27559_01/admin.1112/e27149/appinstance.htm#OMADM4689