1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Oct 5, 2012 6:39 PM by HDeiby

Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL

Hi,

I have SOA 11.1.1.5 installed. Have HTTPS setup also. I have multiple partitions and am facing an issue to access wsdls of all the processes deployed under that partition.
      In EM Console when I click any Process under the partition in question then click Test and get a screen whith a button Parse WSDL when I select that button
      I get the below error

oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Failed to read WSDL from 
      https://host:port/soa-infra/services/SServices/ServiceFileList/ServiceFileList_client_ep?WSDL:WSDL not found 
      at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.getParsedWSDL(ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.java:157) 
      at oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.getParsedWSDL(ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.java:87) 
      at oracle.sysman.emas.model.wsmgt.WSTestModel.init(WSTestModel.java:226) 
      at oracle.sysman.emas.view.wsmgt.WSView.parseWSDL(WSView.java:166) 
      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
      All the Processes deployed in other partitions works fine and can access the wsdl just fine it's only this one partition where I am facing the above issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
        • 1. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
          vladodias
          Very weird... Have you tried to redeploy the same composite under a different partition?
          • 2. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
            Yes I did deployed it in a different Partition but the same thing can't access the wsdl as all my shared xsds, wsdls are stored in MDS and mostly all the services under this domain read from MDS so wondering if anything wrong with the MDS.

Thanks
            • 3. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
              Here are the steps I took so far but no luck
              I went ahead deleted the custom folder that holds all xsds, wsdls from MDS and re-imported into MDS.
              Undeployed all the processes and deleted the partition through EM.
              Logged into MDS and ran delete from MDS_PATHS where path_fullname like '/deployed-composites/CustomServices%';
              Again created the same partition through EM and deployed the Process but ran into the same issue.

As all the processes deployed in this partition have there schemas stored in MDS and are not part of the Project. So looks like it's not able to access the MDS for the referenced objects and so the wsdl load fails. But even if I deploy any other simple process that doesn't refer to MDS this also doesn't load the wsdl but if deploy the same process in other partition it works fine so wondering if there's anything with the Partition even though I deleted and re-created but somewhere it still keeps something.

But any process that refers MDS if deployed in any other partition also doesn't work.

So facing 2 issues why anything deployed in that particular partition doesn't work and second why any process that reference MDS for any objects doesn't work regardless of which Partition it gets deployed.

I really want to solve this rather than doing a complete reinstall which to me may endup in the same scenario.

When a paste the wsdl url in a browser this is what I get
              Error 404--Not Found 
              From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
              10.4.5 404 Not Found
              The server has not found anything matching the Request-URI. No indication is given of whether the condition is temporary or permanent.

If the server does not wish to make this information available to the client, the status code 403 (Forbidden) can be used instead. The 410 (Gone) status code SHOULD be used if the server knows, through some internally configurable mechanism, that an old resource is permanently unavailable and has no forwarding address
              Inside the EM when click Test->Parse WSDL I get the below error
              The WSDL document could not be parsed
              The following error occured while parsing the WSDL location -
              WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Failed to read WSDL
               from https://hostname/soa-infra/services/CustomServices/CustomServicesNotification/customserviceemailnotification_client_ep?WSDL:WSDL not found

oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlapi.SoapTestException: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Failed to read WSDL from https://hostname/soa-infra/services/CustomServices/CustomServicesNotification/customserviceemailnotification_client_ep?WSDL:WSDL not found

oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.getParsedWSDL(ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.java:157) at 

oracle.sysman.emSDK.webservices.wsdlparser.ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.getParsedWSDL(ParsedWSDLFactoryImpl.java:87) at

As am not sure if this could be due to MDS or something is corrupted on the mid-tier.

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks
              • 4. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                AbhishekJ
                Please restart the server once and paste here any errors which you see in the server.out file
                • 5. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                  Hi,

There are no errors in any of the logs it says composites loaded successfully which is also making it hard to find out the exact issue.

Thanks
                  • 6. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                    Anuj Dwivedi--Oracle
                    https://host:port
                    Make sure that host and port listed in the URL are correct and you are able to ping and telnet to this host and port from the machine where server is installed. You may need to add host name to IP mapping in the hosts file.

Regards,
                    Anuj
                    • 7. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                      Hi,

All are correct as the same works for all the Processes in other Partitions. Don't know why this Particular Partition having issues Anything I deploy in this wsdl's not accessible. Any Process that references MDS for depending wsdl's or schemas which are stored in MDS can't access their wsdl regardless of which Partition it gets deployed.

So don't know if it's MDS related or something else have never faced such an issue.

Last hope is what if re-install the schemas then how will it affect the mid-tier as I don't want to install the whole SOA again.

Thanks
                      • 8. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                        HDeiby
                        You're saying that When you deploy the application on another partition is successful?
                        if so definitely not a problem of the application.

Have you deleted the partition that gives you problems and recreated?
                        Have you recreated with the same name?

Try to go with a browser (IExplore, Mozilla, Chrome) to the following address:

https://hostname/soa-infra/services/CustomServices/CustomServicesNotification/customserviceemailnotification_client_ep?WSDL

Can you see the WSDL?
                        • 9. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                          Hi,

Any Process that refers to MDS for any dependent xsd's wsdls doesn't work regardless of which Partition I deploy it to.

I deleted the Partition and re-created it with same name but no luck. I even created a different partition and deploy the Process it still doesn't work so looks like there's some disconnect in reading from MDS.

When I put the wsdl url in browser it comes back with 404.

Thanks
                          • 10. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                            HDeiby
                            Does the state of the application in the Enterprise Manager is ACTIVE?

If you have recently deployed the application may be in status "Prepared".

Check it please.
                            • 11. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                              HDeiby
                              Does the state of the application in the Enterprise Manager is ACTIVE?

If you have recently deployed the application may be in status "PREPARED".

Check it please.
                              • 12. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                                Hi,

I don't see anything in prepared state all active, and this is a SOA Process.

Thanks
                                • 13. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                                  HDeiby
                                  1. Log in to the Enterprise Manager.
                                  2. Soa-infra click
                                  3. Click the partition SOA.
                                  4. Click SOA service.
                                  5. Click on the button "Show WSDL". The button next to the "Test" button.

Copy ee WSDL address. Copy Me exact address.
                                  • 14. Re: Inside EM Console Test Service button-->Parse WSDL Failed to read WSDL
                                    Hi,

As I have a cluster install here is one of the Nodes URL
                                    http://soa-m1.uat.com:8989/soa-infra/services/CustomServices/CustomServicesNotification/customserviceemailnotification_client_ep?WSDL

if I copy and paste the above URL in browser I do see a WSDL but as I go through Load Balancer and thats where https://hostname of loadbalancer comes which routes to OHS and there I have mapping set.

But when I access the same wsdl with Load Balancer URL if can't access it

https://hostname/soa-infra/services/CustomServices/CustomServicesNotification/customserviceemailnotification_client_ep?WSDL

But all the other Processes which does not have MDS references works fine so I know nothing wrong with the Load Balancer URL or OHS mapping, if so then none of them should work.

Thanks
                                    1 2 Previous Next