This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2012 10:59 PM by bigdelboy RSS

OCP IZ0-043

928943 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I want to take the IZO-043 10g Admin II test to earn OCP credentials,i am an OCA IZ0-042 10g, to earn OCA i did not have any training , for IZ0-043 should i have to take formal training before or after taking the exam to be an OCP? if yes then from where can i take training for this IZ0-043 which would be cheapest. I am from Australia, Melbourne.As well i want to be OCP for 11g Release 2 as i am OCA for 10g, can i take the exam for IZ0-043 Admin II for 11g release 2 ,while i have OCA for 10g,how can i do it?
  • 1. Re: OCP IZ0-043
    bigdelboy Pro
    925940 wrote:
    I want to take the IZO-043 10g Admin II test to earn OCP credentials,i am an OCA IZ0-042 10g, to earn OCA i did not have any training , for IZ0-043 should i have to take formal training before or after taking the exam to be an OCP? if yes then from where can i take training for this IZ0-043 which would be cheapest. I am from Australia, Melbourne.As well i want to be OCP for 11g Release 2 as i am OCA for 10g, can i take the exam for IZ0-043 Admin II for 11g release 2 ,while i have OCA for 10g,how can i do it?
    It is 4.25am for me so I may be wrong .... but aren't some of these answers in this thread {thread:id=2445899}. And if I may be so bold IMHO you aren't speaking like an aussie from Melbourne. But excuse me I am early in morning.
  • 2. Re: OCP IZ0-043
    928943 Newbie
    bigdelboy wrote:
    925940 wrote:
    It is 4.25am for me so I may be wrong .... but aren't some of these answers in this thread {thread:id=2445899}. And if I may be so bold IMHO you aren't speaking like an aussie from Melbourne. But excuse me I am early in morning.
    then need not to poke yours nose here , go to bed , have a nice dream.Read the whole question , there are more additional questions. For speaking like an OZ or not , i do not care about it , i mentioned to be from Australia to ask about any good prometric center here in Melbourne , what are drilling in yours mind to mention myself from Australia ,Melbourne?

Edited by: 925940 on Oct 3, 2012 8:57 PM
  • 3. Re: OCP IZ0-043
    matthew_morris Expert
    for IZ0-043 should i have to take formal training before or after taking the exam to be an OCP
    It doesn't matter. You can take the required training and the test in either order. You won't receive an OCP until you have passed the test and your course paperwork has been submitted and verified by Oracle.
    where can i take training for this IZ0-043 which would be cheapest.
    From the link that Justin gave you in your previous thread (https://workforce.oracle.com/pls/wdp_ekit/new_home.main) I searched for all authorized training partners in Australia. There are only two. Check out their websites to see what they offer and what is cheapest.

http://www.bechtel.com/
    http://www.fortiorglobal.com/
    As well i want to be OCP for 11g Release 2 as i am OCA for 10g, can i take the exam for IZ0-043 Admin II for 11g release 2,
    while i have OCA for 10g,how can i do it?
    Once you have an OCP in 10G, you can take an upgrade test to gain the 11G certification as well. This test number is 1Z0-050 (Oracle Database 11g: New Features for Administrators). Once you have the 10G OCP, no further training is required to upgrade to 11G -- just the test.
  • 4. Re: OCP IZ0-043
    bigdelboy Pro
    925940 wrote:
    bigdelboy wrote:
    925940 wrote:
    then need not to poke yours nose here , go to bed , have a nice dream.Read the whole question , there are more additional questions. For speaking like an OZ or not , i do not care about it , i mentioned to be from Australia to ask about any good prometric center here in Melbourne , what are drilling in yours mind to mention myself from Australia ,Melbourne?

Edited by: 925940 on Oct 3, 2012 8:57 PM
    what are drilling in yours mind to mention myself from Australia ,Melbourne?

Because if the statement 'I am from Australia, Melbourne' which I interpret as 'I was born (and perhaps raised and educated in) Australia, Melbourne' (which is in a high cost country) was false and your were from or associated with a country where low cost training was available (this includes some countries in asia such as India, ..... ) then training could perhaps most cheaply be achieved by returning there and taking a WDP course especially if you could synergise with some other trip.

I am sure a prometric center does not help. Prometric Centers are not longer associated with Oracle Certifications; unless you access old possibly unauthorized training material.

You terminology and understanding appears to come from poor sources; please study http://certification.oracle.com which is an authorative website.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points