This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 4, 2012 7:24 PM by 966201 RSS

how to apply job in oracle?

966201 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi guys,

do you know how to apply a job in oracle? I was trying to seeking job in oracle, I applied several jobs from /irecruitment.oracle.com, but I did not get any response for 3 months.
Maybe I am not good enough ...or maybe some oracle hr never use irecruitment .
any idea?

Thanks
Valen
  • 1. Re: how to apply job in oracle?
    Sc0tt Expert
    Oracle is one of the top tech companies in the world. Not to be mean, but no you are probably not good enough if you haven't heard back. Think about how many people apply - they are not going to interview everyone who applies. If you don't fit a certain criteria they are looking for, you won't even get a response.
  • 2. Re: how to apply job in oracle?
    bigdelboy Pro
    963198 wrote:
    Hi guys,

do you know how to apply a job in oracle? I was trying to seeking job in oracle, I applied several jobs from /irecruitment.oracle.com, but I did not get any response for 3 months.
    Maybe I am not good enough ...or maybe some oracle hr never use irecruitment .
    any idea?

Thanks
    Valen
    - First thing first .... I hope your spam filter was not blokcing a response .... haves to people raising certifcation SR's to Oracle quite a lot.
    - If they didn't take you up it is likely someone had a 'cv' that they felt could better fit their needs and could back that up at interview.

- Have a glance round: https://blogs.oracle.com/jobsatoracle/ if you havne't looked there already.

.... But typically competition for jobs as oracle are tough .... and there are many would many think a DBA OCA certificaton earned through using a braindump will get them through the door ... so there probably get swamped by a lot of low quality applications. So the successful candidate will have to typically have some stand out qualities.
  • 3. Re: how to apply job in oracle?
    966201 Newbie
    Thanks very much for your reply . Oracle Recruitment Blog is very useful, I will keep try... :- )

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points