This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Looks like the extension is somehow not installed correctly.
Can you y to re-install?
if the problem persists, can you start jdeveloper using jdev/bin/jdev.exe? This will open an additional console window that might show Relevant errors.
Exactly the same happens to me.
The console error is:
06-nov-2012 15:58:53 oracle.ide.osgi.boot.LauncherUtil throttleLocale
INFO: Locale es_ES is not supported by this product. Forcing locale to en_US.
06-nov-2012 15:59:00 oracle.security.jps.util.JpsUtil disableAudit
INFO: JpsUtil: isAuditDisabled set to true
06-nov-2012 15:59:02 org.netbeans.core.startup.NbEvents logged
INFO: Turning on modules:
06-nov-2012 15:59:02 org.netbeans.core.startup.NbEvents dumpModulesList
INFO: org.openide.util.lookup [8.3.1 201007282301]
org.openide.util [8.6.2 201103231602]
org.openide.modules [7.17.2 201008301741]
org.openide.filesystems [7.38.2 201007282301]
org.netbeans.bootstrap/1 [2.33.5 201104201301]
org.netbeans.core.startup/1 [1.25.5 201103231602]
org.netbeans.libs.osgi [1.1.1 201007282301]
org.netbeans.core.netigso [1.4.5 201011191627]
org.apidesign.netbinox [1.16.10 110502]
com.oracle.jdeveloper.nbbridge [1.1 120501]
oracle.ide_osgi [11.1.2 11.1.2]
org.netbeans.core.dynamicconfig [1.0 120501]
06-nov-2012 15:59:02 oracle.ideimpl.webupdate.WebUpdateAddin loadHookClass
SEVERE: Cannot load extension oracle.jheadstart.addins.share
Any thoughts ?
I just found a new version of JHS evaluation version 22.214.171.124.28 (jhs126.96.36.199.28-install.zip)
This one it works, but I installed it downloading the zip file and installing it through "Install from File" option in Check for Update.
You can download directly from Oracle JHeadstart (OTN) http://download.oracle.com/otn-pub/jdeveloper/188.8.131.52.0/extensions/JHeadstart/jhs184.108.40.206.28-install.zip
The one that didn´t work was the suggested* in JDeveloper 220.127.116.11 in Check for Updates is -> JHS evaluation version 18.104.22.168.15
Edited by: 915611 on Nov 6, 2012 3:31 PM
Ah, OK, yes that was the wrong JHeadstart version.
I checked internally and there was indeed something wrong with the config files for the update center.
It has been fixed now, JHeadstart 22.214.171.124.28 now shows up correctly using the JDeveloper Check for Updates function.