I am running into a weird issue with my OWB Mappings and synchrinization.
Here is what I am experiencing:
1). I update my staging table to add new columns within the design center
2). I go into my corresponding Mapping and try to synchronize (IN BOUND) the the mapping staging table operator so as to sync up the staging table with the new changes before validating my mapping
3). During the synchronization PRE-VIEW operation, I realize that the source to target columns that are to be updated DO NOT MATCH one to one.
I am doing an INBOUND synchronization, by OBJECT NAME, REPLACE
Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong here please. I am so deperate. I have tried this a few times already.
Mark you that, I tried the OUTBOUND synchronization, the colums match one to one but the new columns are of course showing DELETE