This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 14, 2012 9:31 PM by L S P.. RSS

Your order is on "HOLD" with order number 17952.

958370 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,
Confirmed

Your order is on "HOLD" with order number 17952.

I got this message every time if i do authorization in istore. I can't able to identify the problem to solve this issue. Please if any body came across this *"issue"* help me and guide out to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Khan
  • 1. Re: Your order is on "HOLD" with order number 17952.
    DeborahCRM-Oracle Journeyer
    Hello Khan,

The "Hold" error message can be caused by incorrect setups for the credit card authorization profile in Release 12.
    Solution Steps:

1) Confirm what is setting for the system profile option 'ASO: Default Order State'

2) Then confirm you have these setups:

To enable credit card authorization for orders created in Entered status, set the profile options as follows:
    • ASO: Credit Card Authorization = Yes
    • ASO: Default Order State = Entered

To enable Credit Card Authorization for orders created in Booked status, set the profile options as follows:
    This set up will do the credit card authorization from iStore.

• ASO: Credit Card Authorization = No
    • ASO: Default Order State profile = Booked
    • IBE: Perform Payment authorization = Yes

Summary:
    If you have 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to yes, the you need to have profile 'ASO: Default Order State' set to 'Entered'.

And if you have 'ASO : Credit Card Authorization' set to no, then you can have profile 'ASO: Default Order State' set to 'Booked'.

Doc ID:1337945.1 - Place Order in iStore 12.1 Errors With 'Duplicate Transaction

Thank you,
    Deborah Bourgeois
    Oracle Customer Support
  • 2. Re: Your order is on "HOLD" with order number 17952.
    L S P.. Explorer
    Khan,

As Per documentation:

"By setting two profile options, merchants can configure Oracle iStore's integration with Oracle Payments and Oracle Order Capture to specify whether credit card authorization occurs during the order state of Entered or Booked. These are discussed below.

1. To enable credit card authorization for orders created in Entered status, set the profile options as follows:
    ASO: Credit Card Authorization = Yes
    ASO: Default Order State = Entered
    2. To enable Credit Card Authorization for orders created in Booked status, set the profile options as follows:
    ASO: Credit Card Authorization = No
    ASO: Default Order State profile = Booked

Guidelines

If credit card authorization has been implemented, credit card authorization is always run when an order is booked into Oracle Order Management. Step 1, above, provides a provision to have the credit card authorization run up front when the order is created in Entered status.
    In previous releases, the profile option, ASO: Credit Card Authorization, enabled/disabled credit card authorization within Oracle Order Capture. Beginning with Oracle Applications Release 12, that is no longer the case. This profile option now only is used for the functionality described in this section."

We have following and it works fine.

IBE:Perform payment authorization YES

ASO: Credit Card Authorization = Yes

ASO: Default Order State profile = Entered

We had iStore oreders going on hold in OM, no error to customer though. We had to apply a few patches. I would suggest you open SR with Oracle.

Patch details:
    Please check this patch. Patch 12694453:R12.ONT.B

Thanks

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points