2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 11:21 PM by Mahendra RSS

What is the required Setup to allow Partial Ship Confirm for line item(s)?

Hi,

I am looking for help to process the partial shipment for Oracle standard sales order for standard inventory item.
      What is required setup to allow system to let user enter the partial shippable quantity for single line item on "Shipping transaction" form. I don't want to use the "Split line" functionality for this purpose. Simply system should allow user to revise the shippable quantities for line item on shipping transaction form.

Any help on the above case, will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
      Bravo
        • 1. Re: What is the required Setup to allow Partial Ship Confirm for line item(s)?
          HrishikeshJ
          have 100% Under-shipment tolerance.
          • 2. Re: What is the required Setup to allow Partial Ship Confirm for line item(s)?
            Mahendra
            963770 wrote:
            Hi,

I am looking for help to process the partial shipment for Oracle standard sales order for standard inventory item.
            What is required setup to allow system to let user enter the partial shippable quantity for single line item on "Shipping transaction" form. I don't want to use the "Split line" functionality for this purpose. Simply system should allow user to revise the shippable quantities for line item on shipping transaction form.

Any help on the above case, will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,
            Bravo
            Enter the required quantity in the shipped quantity field..say if the line has 10 qty..you enter 5...and the rest is automatically back ordered..Is this what you want to perform?
            or you can create staged delivery for the rest of the qty..this will ensure..that the reservation is not lost..and later point of time..u can ship the rest qty..
            Note that oracle will split the line for you

HTH
            Mahendra