This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 11, 2012 4:31 AM by 958991 RSS

New to HFM

958991 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi Experts,

I have total 5 years of experience as MIS Analyst in BPO Industry and I have learned HFM as per one of my friend advise and recently completed the course from once of the private institute.

In next couple of days, I am going to apply for jobs or attend the interveiws. So, I would like to request all of you to advise me, what are the areas I need to workon interms of practice, skills development, what are the sites I can realy to gain real time knowledge, Interveiw questions (what are the important topics should I concentrate more) etc., before I go for Interview, in order to success in the interviews.

thanks in advance for your time to read and answer my question.

Santhosh
  • 1. Re: New to HFM
    CJX Journeyer
    Hi Santosh,

Welcome to the world of HFM.

I would suggest you that the HFM adminstrator guide would have an answer for most of the questions asked in an interview. So review the document, and that will help you, and also keep practicing at large as 11.1.2.2. is the current version has major changes.

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E17236_01/epm.1112/hfm_admin.pdf

And this link is where you could find library of documents.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/performance-management/documentation/index.html

Hope this helps,

And wish you all the best.

Thank you,
    Charles Babu J
  • 2. Re: New to HFM
    958991 Newbie
    Hi Babu,

Thanks you so much for your reply.

Regards,
    Santhosh
  • 3. Re: New to HFM
    967680 Newbie
    Hi Santhosh,

Dont fear you just go through the document and gain knowledge on HFM Installation,Configuration,Patching,Performance tunig,Migration,Upgradation and HFM Functional & as wlell as Technical.

Be a confidan at the time of interview point.

Thanks & Regards
    MAKR
  • 4. Re: New to HFM
    958991 Newbie
    Hi MAKR,

thanks for your valuable reply.

Regards,
    Santhosh

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points