1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 9, 2012 2:37 AM by Nitin Khare RSS

To integrate Endeca with CRS.

Girish V U
      Hi,

I have installed Endeca guidedsearch and I have successfully indexed ATG-CRS (Commerce Reference Store) data with endeca search. However , I want to integrate the Endeca with ATG-CRS search box ,i.e, when I search some product e.g. Shoe it should give us results from Endeca search engines.
      At this point of time it says "No Products match" so that ,I believe , means that endeca search engines are not getting triggered on ATG-CRS search queries are fired.
      So do we need to do some code changes in ATG-CRS/Endeca end or it is a configuration change.
      Any help/hint will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)
      Girish
        • 1. Re: To integrate Endeca with CRS.
          Nitin Khare
          I have not tried it but you may explore the sample query application. Take a look at chapter-8 about the sample query application:

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E35318_02/Platform.10-1-1/ATGEndecaIntegrationGuide/ATGEndecaIntegrationGuide.pdf

It mentions about the configuration changes required on the ATG as well as Endeca side. It also mention that the sample query application is a separate application even though it is packaged with CRS and at present CRS do not use the Endeca integration.