5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2012 11:48 PM by 972065 RSS

Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11

I got this error when i typed "netca".Please help me!

bash-3.2$ netca
      UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
      java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /u01/app/oracle/product/11.2.0/client_1/lib/libnjni11.so: ld.so.1: java: fatal: libnnz11.so: open failed: No such file or directory
      java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jniGetOracleHome
      at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.jniGetOracleHome(Native Method)
      at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(Unknown Source)
      at oracle.net.ca.NetCALogger.getOracleHome(NetCALogger.java:230)
      at oracle.net.ca.NetCALogger.initOracleParameters(NetCALogger.java:215)
      at oracle.net.ca.NetCALogger.initLogger(NetCALogger.java:130)
      at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.main(NetCA.java:427)

Error: jniGetOracleHome
      Oracle Net Services configuration failed. The exit code is 1
        • 1. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
          Srini Chavali-Oracle
          Pl post details of OS and database versions. Such errors typically happen when all pre-reqs for the software install have not been met, or all steps have not been completed

https://forums.oracle.com/forums/search.jspa?threadID=&q=netca+AND+njni11&objID=c18&dateRange=all&userID=&numResults=15

HTH
          Srini
          • 2. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
            Marco V.
            Post your OS details.
            Verify if you have installed these packages if on RH:
            rpm -qa elfutils-libelf
            rpm -qa elfutils-libelf-devel
            rpm -qa libaio
            rpm -qa libaio-devel
            • 3. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
              OS details :
              Oracle Solaris 10 8/11 s10s_u10wos_17b SPARC

Database :
              Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.3.0 - 64bit Production
              PL/SQL Release 11.2.0.3.0 - Production
              CORE 11.2.0.3.0 Production
              • 4. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
                Marco V.
                Did you check if these libraries are installed ?
                elfutils-libelf
                elfutils-libelf-devel
                libaio
                libaio-devel
                • 5. Re: dbca Error-UnsatisfiedLinkError exception loading native library: njni11
                  Recently, I have installed a Oracle 10g on the AIX 6.1 machine

This is what i did

1. First you find the error log file from the oracle inventory which must be in the directory, <path_to_oracle>/oraInventory/logs/installActions2012-11-01_10-00-00PM.log

My error message was blow

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: jniGetOracleHome
                  at oracle.net.common.NetGetEnv.getOracleHome(Unknown Source)
                  at oracle.net.ca.NetCA.main(Unknown Source)

This meant that the java class NetCa was unable to find a shared object in somewhere it didn't know

I solved this problem modifying shell scripts as follow

you can find shell script named netca_inst.sh and netca in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin
                  then, you have to find the line in the netca_inst.sh file like following

$ORACLE_HOME/jdk/jre/bin/java -Duser.dir=$ORACLE_HOME /network/jlib -classpath class.jar..... oracle.net.ca.NetCA /orahome $ORACLE_HOME /orahnam oracle /instype custom /inscomp client,oraclenet,javavm,server,ano /insprtcl tcp /cfg local /authadp NO_VALUE /nodeinfo NO_VALUE /responseFile $ORACLE_HOME /network/install/netca_typ.rsp

you just have to add java library path which the NetCa class should find, among lines using your favorite editor like vi etc...

"-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32"

In my case, I set it up between '-Duser.dir' and '-classpath'

$ORACLE_HOME/jdk/jre/bin/java -Duser.dir=$ORACLE_HOME /network/jlib "-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32 -classpath class.jar..... oracle.net.ca.NetCA /orahome $ORACLE_HOME /orahnam oracle /instype custom /inscomp client,oraclenet,javavm,server,ano /insprtcl tcp /cfg local /authadp NO_VALUE /nodeinfo NO_VALUE /responseFile $ORACLE_HOME /network/install/netca_typ.rsp

if you just want to execute netca command, it will work fine doing the same thing done the instruction I mentioned above

you can find the command at the last line in the netca something like below

$JRE -mx64m $SRVM_PROPERTY_DEFS -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.net.ca.NetCA $*

Then, just add it the line
                  "-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32 "

$JRE -mx64m $SRVM_PROPERTY_DEFS -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -Djava.library.path=$ORACLE_HOME /lib32 -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.net.ca.NetCA $*

Type
                  ./netca
                  will be working fine...

There is one more thing you should remember is the location of library file, in this case the shared object libjni11.so( mine was libjni10.so) is located in both directory $ORACLE_HOME/lib and $ORACLE_HOME/lib32
                  so, you can use $ORACLE_HOME/lib with 64 bit oracle or use $ORACLE_HOME/lib32 for 32 bit

In my point of installation of oracle, I think you have to fight next installation stage.

The dbcp command was my next monster that I had to fight

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib/libOsUtils.so: load ENOEXEC on shared library(s) /oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib/libOsUtils.so
                  at java.lang.ClassLoader$NativeLibrary.load(Native Method)

But, it is nothing as you know

Just put the line
                  "-Djava.library.path=/oracle/oracle/product/10.2.0/db/lib32 " at the last line of dbcp file which is located in the $ORACLE_HOME/bin/dbca

Here is mine....

change the line

$JRE_DIR/bin/java -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -DORACLE_HOME=$OH -DDISPLAY=$DISPLAY -DJDBC_PROTOCOL=thin -mx128m -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.Dbca $ARGUMENTS

to

$JRE_DIR/bin/java -Dsun.java2d.font.DisableAlgorithmicStyles=true -Djava.library.path=$ORACLE_HOME/lib32 -DORACLE_HOME=$OH -DDISPLAY=$DISPLAY -DJDBC_PROTOCOL=thin -mx128m -classpath $CLASSPATH oracle.sysman.assistants.dbca.Dbca $ARGUMENTS

Enjoy your installation time...