8 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2012 10:17 AM by 964810 RSS

Not able to Ping Informatica Integration & Repository services from DAC

Hi All,

I've installed Informatica and DAC on Windows 2003 server 32-bit. I've all the components (DAC Client& Server, Informatica Client&Server) on the same box. All the environment variables are initialized correctly. I've copied pmcmd.exe from Informatica server path to the client path and I'm able to invoke both pmcmd.exe and pmrep.exe from the Informatica client path after copying.

The DAC server is up and when I test the connection to Informatica services, I m getting the below errors.

For Integration Service: "Failure connecting to BIA_IS".

For Repository Service:

Failure connecting to "BIA_RS"!

ANOMALY INFO::: Error while pinging informatica repository server
      MESSAGE:::D:\dachome\10gR3_1\bifoundation\dac\log\pmrepConnect.log (The system cannot find the file specified)
      EXCEPTION CLASS::: java.io.FileNotFoundException

java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
      java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
      java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
      com.siebel.etl.functional.ReadFileToBuffer.readFileToBuffer(ReadFileToBuffer.java:39)
      com.siebel.analytics.etl.infa.interaction.PmrepInvoker.pmrep(PmrepInvoker.java:100)
      com.siebel.etl.gui.data.StaticDatabaseCalls.testRepositoryServer(StaticDatabaseCalls.java:959)
      com.siebel.etl.gui.data.StaticDatabaseCalls.testInformaticaServer(StaticDatabaseCalls.java:890)
      com.siebel.etl.net.ExecutionPlan.getInformaticaStatus(ExecutionPlan.java:275)
      com.siebel.etl.net.ClientMessageDispatcher$WorkerThread.mBeanRequestInformaticaStatus(ClientMessageDispatcher.java:433)
      com.siebel.etl.net.ClientMessageDispatcher$WorkerThread.consoleMessage(ClientMessageDispatcher.java:224)
      com.siebel.etl.net.ClientMessageDispatcher$WorkerThread.run(ClientMessageDispatcher.java:144)

Please let me know if I m doing something wrong here.

Thanks!