This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
You can refer to the ATG-Endeca Integration guide which is available as part of ATG 10.1.1 documentation. Another document that can help you better understand this integration is the ProductCatalogDeploymentTemplate Guide which is available as part of Endeca 3.1 documentation.
Both of these documents give a detailed step by step points that needs to be followed.
Hi,1 person found this helpful
Use below documents
Things to remember:
Use below MySQL Username/Password to configure datasource
Account Name - Password - DatabaseName
prod - Welcome1 - production_core
pub - Welcome1 - publishing
switchA - Welcome1 - switchinga
switchB - Welcome1 - switchingb
agent - Welcome1 - agent
dw - Welcome1 - datawarehouse
- Make sure you will pass all CIM steps. Sometime while creating Schema or Data for CRS application will not be uploaded.
- Make sure that Record store instances are created before running Baseline update from Dynamo admin (Initialize services will take care of it)
- If Endeca application created name is different than what you have mentioned during CIM process then make change in
ATG_HOME\servers\atg_production_lockserver\localconfig\atg\endeca\index\DataDocumentSubmitter.properties with your Endeca application name
- You can check Endeca Log for more details (Forge/FCM log)
- Cross check on the data pushed in CAS
recordstore-cmd read-baseline -a ATGen_en_data -n 50000 -f C:\Endeca\CAS\3.0.2\bin\data\prodcattesten_en_data.xml
Do let me know if you are still not able to figure out the issue?
I read this documents.I configured my application by CIM like in [http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E22630_01/CRS.1002/pdf/ATGCRSInstall.pdf] and add some configurations for Endeca like in ATG Endeca Integration Guide.Then I try to start indexing but indexing was failed.
Should I create application in Endeca Workbench?
Edited by: 964504 on 11.10.2012 1:30
Hey,1 person found this helpful
Could you please share more details in which step Indexing failed.
ProductCatalogSimpleIndexingAdmin defines three phases:
1. PreIndexing -- Runs /atg/endeca/index/commerce/CategoryTreeService.
2. RepositoryExport -- Runs these components in parallel:
3. EndecaIndexing -- Runs /atg/endeca/index/commerce/EndecaScriptService, which invokes Endeca indexing scripts.