This discussion is archived
1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 12:00 AM by oracleRaj Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: Prometric Testing ID
    bigdelboy Pro
    Currently Being Moderated
    oracleRaj wrote:
    oldest is the one which is from prometric .
    If you have already chosen ignore what follows:

Otherwise consider choosing the id that is currently associated with your certview account.

.... That said, there may be a preference for retaining your prometric id. The choice is yours.
  • 16. Re: Prometric Testing ID
    oracleRaj Newbie
    bigdelboy wrote:
    oracleRaj wrote:
    oldest is the one which is from prometric .
    If you have already chosen ignore what follows:

Otherwise consider choosing the id that is currently associated with your certview account.

.... That said, there may be a preference for retaining your prometric id. The choice is yours.
    I have emailed them that I want to retain prometric testing ID and also asked them to make my Prometric ID my new pearson ID and also Certview Oracle ID, so that I can see my exams history.
  • 17. Re: Prometric Testing ID
    oracleRaj Newbie
    I have got email from PEARSON ..
    ------------------
    We have forwarded a request for your profiles to merge to the Program Coordinator in the United States.  Please allow 3-5 business days for these changes to take affect.

Kindly be advised that the incident number is # ****** regarding your profiles to merge request. If you contact us again, by phone or e-mail, you may use this number to track the status of your incident. Please be informed that your Oracle profile will be merging in SR1*****.*
    -------------

SR1*** is my prometric ID. Can any one guide me..... Is that my new Oracle Testing ID and Can I register at Pearson with this ID for future exams as welll ???

Regards.
  • 18. Re: Prometric Testing ID
    bigdelboy Pro
    oracleRaj wrote:
    I have got email from PEARSON ..
    ------------------
    We have forwarded a request for your profiles to merge to the Program Coordinator in the United States.  Please allow 3-5 business days for these changes to take affect.

Kindly be advised that the incident number is # ****** regarding your profiles to merge request. If you contact us again, by phone or e-mail, you may use this number to track the status of your incident. Please be informed that your Oracle profile will be merging in SR1*****.*
    -------------

SR1*** is my prometric ID. Can any one guide me..... Is that my new Oracle Testing ID and Can I register at Pearson with this ID for future exams as welll ???

Regards.
    Yes :: Oracle allow for the Oracle Testing Id to be same as your old Prometric Testing Id. You will register for exams at Pearson VUE using your Oracle Testing Id. (Which in your case will be happen to be your old Prometric Testing Id).

If you can wait for this to go through before registering it may be safest; though I am not sure that is absolutely necessary as you Pearson VUE account will be associated with the Oracle Testing ID.
  • 19. Re: Prometric Testing ID
    oracleRaj Newbie
    OKay, Thanks, I am waiting for few days.

Once this merge process is done, I will register for the exam.

Regards,
1 2 Previous Next

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points