1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 15, 2012 12:56 AM by saurabh RSS

Oracle Database Vault Import Case

Dear All,

i am maulana from jakarta, i wanna consult you about issue that i faced
      i saw this forum while i wanted to find solution database vault oracle from googling.

up to now i haven't yet get solution of the problem. my problem is: I cann't import file backup (data pump) from a machine Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production without Oracle Database Vault setting TO another machine running same Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.1.0 - 64bit Production with setting Oracle Database Vault options

here the import command script:
      impdp telkomsigma1/******** DUMPFILE="TOADADI.DMP" LOGFILE="impdp_TestAdi.log" DIRECTORY=djpbn SCHEMAS='ADI' REMAP_SCHEMA=ADI:WIDODO REMAP_TABLESPACE=USERS:MPN_DJPBN_OLAP CONTENT=ALL TABLE_EXISTS_ACTION=REPLACE STATUS=5

the error show:
      Master table "TELKOMSIGMA1"."SYS_IMPORT_SCHEMA_02" successfully loaded/unloaded
      Starting "TELKOMSIGMA1"."SYS_IMPORT_SCHEMA_02": telkomsigma1/******** DUMPFILE=TOADADI.DMP LOGFILE=impdp_TestAdi.log DIRECTORY=djpbn SCHEMAS=ADI REMAP_SCHEMA=ADI:WIDODO REMAP_TABLESPACE=USERS:MPN_DJPBN_OLAP CONTENT=ALL TABLE_EXISTS_ACTION=REPLACE STATUS=5
      Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/USER
      ORA-39083: Object type USER failed to create with error:
      ORA-31625: Schema SYSTEM is needed to import this object, but is unaccessible
      ORA-01031: insufficient privileges
      Failing sql is:
      CREATE USER "WIDODO" IDENTIFIED BY VALUES 'S:A208D9D93D37DDF58B6FF00D76878F1FFB74999B96DC0490CF727ECE48A0;4E2E085B3F498EC4' DEFAULT TABLESPACE "MPN_DJPBN_OLAP" TEMPORARY TABLESPACE "TEMP"
      Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/SYSTEM_GRANT
      ORA-39083: Object type SYSTEM_GRANT failed to create with error:
      ORA-31625: Schema SYSTEM is needed to import this object, but is unaccessible
      ORA-01031: insufficient privileges

I've tried to follow instruction from oracle Oracle® Database Vault Administrator's Guide
      1. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e23090/dba.htm#CHDDECIH ,
      2. http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E11882_01/server.112/e23090/cfrealms.htm#CHDFBGJB
      but it didn't work

Any one can help me.. give suggestion??

Thanks before.

Regards,
      Maulana
        • 1. Re: Oracle Database Vault Import Case
          saurabh
          After going through your post what i found is you need to import the dump file using the system user. The user you are using has not got the permission that are required. So if you want to try you can import your dump using system user.

please test it on some test server before doing it actually.