This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 28, 2012 10:57 AM by Mindmap RSS

Listener 2.0 / Page 404 not found

Mindmap Pro
Currently Being Moderated
Hi friends,
I have deployed apex listener 2 successfully on Standalone and Glassfish 3.1.2 server with apex 4.1.

I've just tried to deploy the listener 2 on Standalone and Glassfish server with apex 4.2, but getting
Page 404 not found
What could be the reason ??

and when I use listener 1.4, we get
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: oracle.dbtools.rt.util.FilePathSyntaxException: ILLEGAL_CHARACTER
I hope that someone managed to solve it ??

Then I reverted back to listener 1.3 which worked fine on Glassfish 3.1.2 with apex 4.2

Best Regards,
Fateh
  • 1. Re: Listener 2.0 / Page 404 not found
    900227 Newbie
    Hi Fateh,

I have the same issue.

I'm setting up my Training Lab using APEX 4.2 and APEX Listener 2.0 EA. I first installed the APEX Listerner 2.0 EA in standalone mode face the same issue. After that I deployed APEX Listener on WebLogic Server thinking that may be a change but nothing changed.

I was going to deploy it in Glassfish as well but I prefer to stop here and solve this issue.

Does anybody knows if this screens are no longer available due to the new SQL Developer feature?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
  • 2. Re: Listener 2.0 / Page 404 not found
    Udo Guru
    Hi Fateh,

which page are you calling? And what OS are you running your GlassFish on?
    Concerning your stack in
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: oracle.dbtools.rt.util.FilePathSyntaxException: ILLEGAL_CHARACTER
    there has been a post by Colm recently: {message:id=10498819}
    Possibly you are in a similar situation on a Windows OS... If it's not the tmpdir, possibly it's some other place, e.g. conf.dir in apex-config.xml . Try to find out if you need to adjust your directory paths and see if things work again.

-Udo
  • 3. Re: Listener 2.0 / Page 404 not found
    Mindmap Pro
    Thanks Udo,
    which page are you calling? And what OS are you running your GlassFish on?
    I am running it on Win 7.
    The problem is I managed to deploy it on two machines, but not on my Laptop...

Regarding, Listener 1.4, I have searched the forum before I posted this thread, and I came across Colm post. but I could not do it...

However, It is not urgent for now... I will update the thread as I get back to this issue ..

Regards,
    Fateh

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points