11 Replies Latest reply on Oct 24, 2012 8:26 PM by 630565

iSupplier - No Data Exists

Hi all,
      we are currently working in Oracle 11.5.10.2.
      In isupplier portal when we click for any data it shows that no data exists. But data is available in Purchasing module. Similarly no data exists is happening in all tabs of iSupplier portal.

Can any one tell me what wrong I am doing, Do I need to setup any profile options. Please HELP!

Help required urgently.
      Thanks and Regards
        • 1. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
          Hi,

Can you please try accessing the responsibility "iSupplier%Internal%View%' from the buyer responsibility and see if it works. If this works, then it could be problem with the user id created for the supplier. How was the user id created? How are you trying to access isupplier portal.. please give more information.

Regards,
          Praveen
          • 2. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
            Thank you very much for your great help, I really appreciate that.
            • 3. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
              Praveen - I am logging into system as buyer from intranet(office).
              If I am using "iSupplier Portal Internal View" responsibility then I am able to see my PO's as a buyer
              but if I change the responsibility to "iSupplier portal full access", I am not seeing any PO's on the portal.
              Even though I am logging in as buyer to both responsibilities, why this is happening. What wrong I am doing?
              Will you please help me to understand them more. Thanks in advance.

Regards,
              - Srini
              • 4. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                Hi Srini,

You should not use the buyer login for isupplier access. Are you are 11.5.10 or R12?
                In the system, against the supplier contact, you can create a user. Once you create the user, they would be notified with the temp password.
                This is the user name and password that supplier will use to login to isupplier.

Guess you are missing this... Can you please create user against the contact...

Regards,
                Praveen
                • 5. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                  Praveen - you are very nice and have good helping nature, I really appreciate that.
                  I am on 11.5.10.2. Problem is, we do not have any external web server yet. So at this point of time,
                  I did set POS: Internal URL and POS: External URL with same value, which is internal url in fact.
                  I am not exactly sure how to test that out.
                  First I need set the external web server and correct POS: External URL right?
                  That is where I am stuck.
                  Is there way to test this out?

Regards
                  - Srini
                  • 6. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                    Hi Srini,

Guess internal url should work. Create a new user(for supplier contact) in the system administrator as you create a fnd user. Then the securing attributes assign "ICX_SUPPLIER" for the application "iSupplier portal" with the vendor id. Now login and see if you are seeing the PO of that supplier.

Regards,
                    Praveen
                    • 7. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                      Praveen - I created a new user for a supplier contact but when I logged into system as that new user I got this below error.

"The set-up for the current user allows access beyond a single supplier hierarchy or its sites or contacts. Please contact the system administrator to correct the definition of current user set-up"

By the way I did setup these below security attributes/values and tried again too, but still got the same error.
                      ICX_SUPPLIER,
                      ICX_SUPPLIER_CONTACT_ID,
                      ICX_SUPPLIER_SITE_ID,
                      ICX_SUPPSITE_ID,
                      ICX_SUPPLIER_NAME

What else I am misssing? Please let me know.

Regards,
                      - Srini
                      • 8. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                        Hi,

Please refer the metalink notes 1109025.1

Regards,
                        Praveen
                        • 9. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                          Praveen - The supplier I choosed was having 3 sites, I deactivated 2 sites. I verified the data with below sql and this sql returns the only one row, still I get the same error when I am trying to logon as a supplier user. Looks like it is a bug in the system, don't you think so.

select
                          pvs.vendor_site_id,
                          pvs.vendor_site_code,
                          pvs.vendor_id,
                          hou.name, decode( sec_attr.number_value, null, 'N', 'Y') as User_Sec_Attr,
                          decode( sec_attr.number_value, null, 'N', 'Y') as Original_Sec_Attr , pv.vendor_name as supplier_name
                          from po_vendor_sites_all pvs, hr_all_organization_units_tl hou, ak_web_user_sec_attr_values sec_attr, po_vendors pv
                          where pvs.org_id=hou.organization_id
                          and hou.language (+)= USERENV('LANG')
                          and (pvs.inactive_date is null OR pvs.inactive_date >= sysdate)
                          and pvs.vendor_id in
                          (select vendor_id from po_vendors pv
                          start with pv.vendor_id = 7881
                          connect by prior pv.vendor_id = pv.parent_vendor_id )
                          and sec_attr.web_user_id(+) = 4657
                          and sec_attr.ATTRIBUTE_CODE (+) = 'ICX_SUPPLIER_SITE_ID'
                          and sec_attr.ATTRIBUTE_APPLICATION_ID (+) = 177
                          and sec_attr.number_value(+) = pvs.vendor_site_id
                          and pvs.vendor_id = pv.vendor_id ;

Regards,
                          - Srini
                          • 10. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                            I found the reason for it. The security attribute ICX_SUPPLIER_ORG_ID was not set. The reason I did not do that in the begining is, it is little goofy.
                            This attribure is named as ORG_ID but the value it is expecting is supplier id. I thought it is messed up. But I just tried by entering Supplier ID and it worked out well.
                            So confusing. Thank you Praveen again for your help.
                            • 11. Re: iSupplier - No Data Exists
                              yeah got it.. I mentioned as "ICX_SUPPLIER"... it should be "ICX_SUPPLIER_ORG_ID" as you said.

Regards,
                              Praveen