This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
a silly question maybe but did you run initialize services ? did you ever run successfully a baseline update ?
for further tests maybe you can check with the sample application here is the documentation http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28913_01/Workbench.212/pdf/XMgrGettingStartedGuide.pdf
hope that helps
I ran initialize services and baseline update and that was successful .
I can see the data in ref app. The problem comes only when I click "Experience Manager" and "Thesaurus" in Work Bench
I got it worked...:-)
I ran the initialize_services.bat initially and used the ATG 10.1.1 ProductCatalogIndexingAdmin component to do the Baseline update. I dont know somehow the record stores of my Endeca application loaded in CAS is cached and the workbench used the same.
There were two ways. Either we can delete the record stores in the CAS and re-create them or the easiest way is to run the initialize service again which does this automatically.;-)