3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 8:22 AM by 966329 RSS

Error: Experience Manager

Hi,

Getting error "This page has not been configured for the application" on clicking Experience Manager in Endeca Work Bench
      In Appconfig.xml, Host name and port number are correct and its pointing to correct MDEX port.
      I also tried modifying dataservice.json and editors.xml files , but no use

Any idea ?
        • 1. Re: Error: Experience Manager
          sabdelhalim
          Hi,
          a silly question maybe but did you run initialize services ? did you ever run successfully a baseline update ?
          for further tests maybe you can check with the sample application here is the documentation http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E28913_01/Workbench.212/pdf/XMgrGettingStartedGuide.pdf
          hope that helps
          regards
          Saleh
          • 2. Re: Error: Experience Manager
            Saleh,
            I ran initialize services and baseline update and that was successful .
            I can see the data in ref app. The problem comes only when I click "Experience Manager" and "Thesaurus" in Work Bench

Thanks
            • 3. Re: Error: Experience Manager
              I got it worked...:-)

I ran the initialize_services.bat initially and used the ATG 10.1.1 ProductCatalogIndexingAdmin component to do the Baseline update. I dont know somehow the record stores of my Endeca application loaded in CAS is cached and the workbench used the same.

There were two ways. Either we can delete the record stores in the CAS and re-create them or the easiest way is to run the initialize service again which does this automatically.;-)

Thanks,
              Karthik