This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 17, 2012 7:34 AM by rp0428 RSS

how to write a package to invoke Dos2Unix in oracle ??

968927 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Am new to IT industry, Plz help me out..

Thanks In Advance..
  • 1. Re: how to write a package to invoke Dos2Unix in oracle ??
    rp0428 Guru
    Currently Being Moderated
    >
    Am new to IT industry, Plz help me out..
    >
    The first step is to read the FAQ (link at top right of page) and learn proper forum etiquette and how to post a question.

Then you need to determine what the appropriate forum is for your question. The title of a forum will help you do that.

This forum is titled 'SQL Developer (Not for general SQL /PLSQL questions) and so is for SQL Developer only.

If your question is not about SQL Developer then you have posted in the wrong forum.

The main Oracle forum link is - https://forums.oracle.com/forums/main.jspa?categoryID=84

Listed under 'Oracle Database' are 'General Questions' and 'SQL and PL/SQL' among others.

Once you have selected the correct forum you need to actually ASK a question or present an issue AND provide enough information about the problem that someone CAN help you.

You did not ask a question at all in the body of your post. Saying 'Plz help me out' is useless information for anyone wanting to help.

Please repost in the appropriate forum. If you decide this is the right forum then edit your original request and explain what problem you are having, what you have tried and the rest of the information the FAQ talks about.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points