I ran SETID_INITIALIZE from HCM --> ELM successfully.
Then I activated the Service Operation for COUNTRY_FULLSYNC.
I created my own routing from HCM to ELM (since the delivered one uses a Transform program from version 2 to version 1. We're on PT8.52 so I'm assuming we just want the latest version and therefore don't need the Transform program).
I also activated all the handlers on the ELM side (CountryFullSync and GEN_UPG_HANDLER_12332) and added a routing by introspection.
The queues on both sides were changed to Run status.
Then I ran the Full Data Publish on the HCM side. If you know what I might be missing, I'd love your feedback!