This discussion is archived
0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 17, 2012 2:21 PM by 969088 RSS

How to Generate Java Proxies from v2.0 WSDL

969088 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am using Custom Object 5 WSDL.I am trying to genrate Java classes using Apache Axis. Here is the content of my bat file:

java -cp .;d:\axis\lib\wsdl4j-1.5.1.jar;d:\axis\lib\saaj.jar;d:\axis\lib\jaxrpc.jar;d:\axis\lib\axis-ant.jar;d:\axis\lib\log4j-1.2.8.jar;d:\axis\lib\commons-discovery-0.2.jar;d:\axis\lib\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;d:\axis\lib\axis.jar;d:\axis\lib\activation.jar;d:\axis\lib\mailapi.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -N"urn:crmondemand/ws/ecbs/customobject5/10/2004"="crmondemand.ws.ecbs.customobject5" -N"urn:/crmondemand/xml/CustomObject5"="crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5" CustomObject5.wsdl

but only ws folder is created inside crmondemand folder and no xml folder is created inside.
I also tried replacing the last line urn:/crmondemand/xml/CustomObject5"="crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5 with urn:/crmondemand/xml/CustomObject5/Data"="crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5.Data" but in this case xml folder was created with Java classes suffixed with "Data" and urn:/crmondemand/xml/CustomObject5/Query"="crmondemand.xml.CustomObject5.Query" and in this case xml folder was created with Java classes suffixed with "Query"

What is the difference using Data and Query and which one is correct and should be used while creating Java Proxies
Plzz Help!

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points