This discussion is archived
3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 10:06 AM by Brandye Barrington RSS

Pass exam 1Z0-877, 1Z0-878, 1Z0-880 and Course Solaris 11 Sysadmin = OCP?

969267 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Dear Guru's,

According to this link http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=514#2 , if I'm taking the exam i mention on subject and has been enroll for the course Oracle Solaris 11 System Administration Ed 2.1 , I would earn my OCP on Solaris 10, but why cant i see it on certview, after i submit my course.

My Enrollment ID [removed by moderator for security purposes]
My Testing ID [removed by moderator for security purposes]

Anyone has the same experience? Kindly advise

Regard,

Jesie

Edited by: Brandye Barrington on Oct 19, 2012 10:02 AM
  • 1. Re: Pass exam 1Z0-877, 1Z0-878, 1Z0-880 and Course Solaris 11 Sysadmin = OCP?
    matthew_morris Expert
    First -- you need to remove the testing ID and enrollment ID from your post. Posting personally identifiable information on a public forum just leaves you open for identity theft. The moderator will remove the IDs if you do not.

Second, you provided no dates. If you submitted the course information a few days ago, then it would not be unusual that it has not made it to Certview yet. If you submitted the course three months ago, it would be unusual. A delay of several weeks is the norm.

You will not receive the OCP until all required exams have been passed, the course has been completed, and the course submission form has been both submitted and your attendance verified by Oracle.
  • 2. Re: Pass exam 1Z0-877, 1Z0-878, 1Z0-880 and Course Solaris 11 Sysadmin = OCP?
    bigdelboy Pro
    I cant be totally sure you have attended the course.

I can read your post as you have enrolled from the course but not yet attended the course.

You must have completely attended the course.

I may take a few days for that attendance to be verified.

Also check you have all your examinations in certview and none are missing.
  • 3. Re: Pass exam 1Z0-877, 1Z0-878, 1Z0-880 and Course Solaris 11 Sysadmin = OCP?
    Brandye Barrington Expert
    Some reasons why this may not be showing up:
    1) Course form needs to be submitted - www.pearsonvue.com/oracle>Submit Course Form
    2) You need to allow enough time for the course form to be approved and the data to transfer to the CertView Database
    3) Exams or other requirements may have been completed or submitted under different IDs

There are further instructions in CertView on the Certification History tab for dealing with each of these situations.
    Regards,
    Brandye Barrington
    Certification Forum Moderator

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points