3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 19, 2012 9:52 AM by 962252 RSS

Error With Rpd Consistency

Hi All,

I Created logical column in Bmm layer.After That I check Global Consistency Getting Error Like This

ERRORS:
      Business Model Core:
      [14041] Error in measure definition for column % Total. Nested aggregate measure definitions are currently not supported.

I create column like this

% Total=(("Core"."Fact Compound - Campaign History, Activity, Response"."# of Interactions" )/sum("Core"."Fact Compound - Campaign History, Activity, Response"."# of Interactions" ))*100

when i am Replaceing sum=Rsum i am Not getting Any Error.but I d't want Ruuning Sum.we are useing BI Apps Rpd.

Please Let me Know how to reslove this
        • 1. Re: Error With Rpd Consistency
          Srini VEERAVALLI
          Use the below expression.

% Total=(("Core"."Fact Compound - Campaign History, Activity, Response"."# of Interactions" )/("Core"."Fact Compound - Campaign History, Activity, Response"."# of Interactions" ))*100.00

You should not use sum in the expression since that is already aggregated.

Pls mark correct

BTW: Why you are using , in column name(s) in "Fact Compound - Campaign History, Activity, Response"
          • 2. Re: Error With Rpd Consistency
            Sasi  Nagireddy
            Hello User,

Please confirm me two things here:-

a) If you are not using RSUM are u getting any errors? i.e when checking global consitency
            b) If u dont want RSUM then why you are implementing there?

Kindly confirm

Regards,
            OBIEELearner.
            • 3. Re: Error With Rpd Consistency
              Hi,

That is mistake.when I use Rsum I am Not Getting Any Error.when I am useing sum Getting Error.
              And I want calculate the % of That Columns.then How to i use Rsum.