This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 7:00 AM by Anuj Dwivedi RSS

B2B setup for the xml gateway

922138 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I have few questions ,i want to send data from one TP to another through xml gateway and both the sides we need xml payload and we are using the custom doc protocol .Can anyone please tell me step by step how to do it .This is the first time i am working on b2b .Please help me ...

Do i need ecs file for this ?
I want to add custom headers (remote TP need those ) ,how to add those if i don't use .ecs file ?
  • 1. Re: B2B setup for the xml gateway
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    I have few questions ,i want to send data from one TP to another through xml gateway and both the sides we need xml payload and we are using the custom doc protocol .
    First of all you need to deploy a composite with AppsAdapter which should pull messages from XMLGateway and then transform it to the B2B message format (if formats are different). This composite should pass the transformed message with required B2B headers to B2B. At B2B, you need to create and deploy the agreement.
    Do i need ecs file for this ?
    No. For custom XML documents, you do not need ecs, instead you should have the XSD of the XML.
    I want to add custom headers (remote TP need those ) ,how to add those if i don't use .ecs file ?
    If you want to include the headers in the payload then corresponding XSD should have the elements defined for it. If you want to add HTTP transport headers then in HTTP channel you need to provide the headers in Additional Transport Headers section.

Please refer -

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/user.1111/e10229/toc.htm
    http://java.net/projects/oraclesoasuite11g/pages/B2B

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 2. Re: B2B setup for the xml gateway
    922138 Newbie
    Anuj,

Can you please tell me with an example how to do that in both the cases ..

1) Headers in the payload
    2)Transport headers
  • 3. Re: B2B setup for the xml gateway
    922138 Newbie
    Anuj,

I have to add

{"TRANSPORT_PROTOCOL_VERSION":["1.0"],"MESSAGE_TYPE":["XML"],"PASSWORD":["oracle"],"REQUEST_TYPE":["SEND"],"MESSAGE_STANDARD":["OAG"],"PARTY_TYPE":["C"],"PROTOCOL_TYPE":["HTTPS"],"DOCUMENT_NUMBER":["3662001"],"USERNAME":["tp1"],"TRANSACTION_SUBTYPE":["INSTITUTION.UPDATE"],"PARTYID":["265226"],"ATTRIBUTE1":["**"],"PROTOCOL_ADDRESS":["addr"],"TRANSPORT_PROTOCOL":["OXTA"],"TRANSACTION_TYPE":["TP_INSTITUTION_IB"],"PARTY_SITE_ID":["265226"],"MESSAGE_ID":["8CF1DA1FA833F649E040928DD4B17ECC"]}

Transport headers
  • 4. Re: B2B setup for the xml gateway
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Currently B2B does not support OXTA transport so one possible option is to use java callout with generic HTTP transport. Create a transport callout which should add these headers in the message and then use that callout in the channel of your remote TP. Please refer -

http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/user.1111/e10229/callouts.htm#CHDEFBDG

I do not remember the complete details but I think for one of the customer a patch was delivered for OXTA. Please log a SR with support and check about it. Still I will recommend to go with java callout option.

Regards,
    Anuj

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points