1 Reply Latest reply: Oct 20, 2012 7:52 PM by Hussein Sawwan-Oracle RSS

Disabling Custom top

Walashkar
      Dear All,

We are in the process of upgrading EBS 11.5.10.2 to R 12.1.3. We are removing all our custom code and triggers and disable all custom concurrent managers. How can I delete the custom top in oracle applciations

Is this required. if so, how to do
        • 1. Re: Disabling Custom top
          Hussein Sawwan-Oracle
          We are in the process of upgrading EBS 11.5.10.2 to R 12.1.3. We are removing all our custom code and triggers and disable all custom concurrent managers. How can I delete the custom top in oracle applciations

Is this required. if so, how to do
          You do not need to remove your custom code or delete the custom top to upgrade from 11i to R12.

You need to disable custom triggers and indexes and enable them later after the upgrade. You also need to copy the custom top from the 11i APPL_TOP to your R12 APPL_TOP and add it in the custom context file and the default.env file.

You can keep your custom concurrent programs and custom concurrent managers, and you need to revisit them after the upgrade to make sure they work properly.

Upgrading your Customizations to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 -- White Paper [ID 1435894.1]

Thanks,
          Hussein