2) Create an applet application
3) Create a script file (apdu) .scr file that specifies the operation of an human being.
4) Run the cref.bat simulator by cref -o mydemo
5) Run ant all for the applet
6) Restart the simulator by cref -i -z mydemo (transaction already on smart card)
*** how can my SWING application capture this information? Do I run netbeans (Debug Main Project...) and calling the interface module, and it would work?
How do I run the simulator concurrently with this Java application?
That means when I generate a transaction using the script file (how do I enter it to the simulator without starting and restarting it?) anytime, the Java application client will recognize this transaction, and show up the correct log on my screen?