3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2012 1:32 PM by 968758 RSS

Regarding AP Aging Buckets!

Hello everyone,

Can someone explain me how the AP aging buckets work.
      I mean how the Aging bucket 1-30, Aging bucket 30-60, Aging bucket 60-90 and Aging bucket 90+ loaded into the fact tables.
      In my scenario, I see data related to only aging bucket 4 which means Aging bucket 90+.
      all the remaining buckets have 0 values.

Thanks in advance!
      Nikki.
        • 1. Re: Regarding AP Aging Buckets!
          Srini VEERAVALLI
          Check this link may help you
          http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E20490_01/bia.7963/e19039/anyimp_configfinance.htm#CIACHBJA

If helps pls mark
          • 2. Re: Regarding AP Aging Buckets!
            Ahsan Shah
            to keep it short..its basically just the DAYS your payments are aging. You configure the BUCKETS in DAC and based on the PAID/CLOSE dates of the payments, there is a Post Load Process (PLP) that reads from the base FACT to calculate which "Bucket" each record goes into. Every day when you run, it re-calulates the BUCKET for all overdue payments. If your payments are not ALL 90 days overdue..then you may not have configured it properly.

Pls mark correct if this helps
            • 3. Re: Regarding AP Aging Buckets!
              Thanks for the reply guys.
              But now in out current scenario, if I run the following SQL query, I get the result as 4.

select distinct aging_bucket from W_AP_AGING_INVOICE_A.

Result: 4

SO based on the aging_bucket I have values only for the columns like
              Odue_1_global_1_amt from w_ap_aging_supplier_a
              Open_1_global1_amt from w_ap_aging_supplier_a
              Open_1_global1_amt from w_ar_aging_customer_a

What does it mean when I have data belonging to only the bucket value 4.

Thanks,
              Nikki