This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 24, 2012 12:06 PM by 944614 RSS

Interview Screen

944614 Explorer
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

How can a Web Determinations interview be setup to show all the condition questions for the conclusion on one page. For example conclusion C is true is condition A and condition B are true.

Thanks
  • 1. Re: Interview Screen
    Mayumi Explorer
    If my understanding is correct you need shows all the condition questions for the conclusion on same page?

1) Add New Screen File in the Interviews folder from OPM explorer.

2) Double Click Summary Screen

3) Click New Goal

4) Goal Attribute click Attribute Selector button

5) Add your conclusion C , condition A and B from Attribute Selector pop up.

regards,
    Mayumi
  • 2. Re: Interview Screen
    944614 Explorer
    Yes, that is correct.

I am using version 10.4.1 and added a new screen and then added a new goal to the Assessment Summary screen and selected the goal from the selector.

I am now trying to find where to add the conditions for the goal I selected.

Thanks
  • 3. Re: Interview Screen
    Jasmine Lee Expert
    Only the goal (attribute C) should be attached the to summary screen. The base attributes (A and B) should be attached to an interview screen. Base attributes generally should not be attached to the summary screen.

Instructions for creating/modifying a summary screen:
    http://docs.oracle.com/html/E36313_01/Content/Interviews%20and%20flows/Change_how_interview_data_is_summ_and_rev.htm

Instructions for creating/modifying an interview screen:
    http://docs.oracle.com/html/E36313_01/Content/Interviews%20and%20flows/Create%20_modify_or_delete_a_question_screen.htm

Cheers,
    Jasmine
  • 4. Re: Interview Screen
    944614 Explorer
    Good Afternoon,

Thank you; I use the help but putting all the help topics together can be challenging when new to the product.

I was able to apply the conditions (base attributes) in the correct place.

Regards,

Allison

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points