5 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 8:00 AM by 834498 RSS

Unable to Login into OLT

I am using OATS 9.3 and successfully installed on my local machine. I am able to login into Admin account and Oracle Load Manager account but not in Oracle Load Testing account, throwing an error as "Invalid Username/Password". I think the default user name for all three accounts is Administrator only and password is that when I installed the application.

Is there any setting I have to check/change in "Oracle Application Testing Database Configuration" or "Oracle Application Testing Data Migration Tool"?

One more thing I am able to login in sqlplus command prompt through the User as OATS, OLT, OTM and system with the same password which I have entered during installation.

Please help me to solve this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks in Advance...!!!

• 1. Re: Unable to Login into OLT
          Have you tried to connect using "default" with the master password you defined?
          You can also try to create another user using http://localhost:888/admin tool. (be sure to select OLT database when logging in).
          You can also disable the login in the admin tool.

Have you also checked logs in C:\OraceATS\logs? Anything relevant?

• 2. Re: Unable to Login into OLT
            Hi Jean

i guess it's http://localhost:8088/admin .But I am unable to login to admin console of OLT Database with default/administrator username and password defined while installation.

While authenticating the logs comes out as

2012-10-26 11:28:22,125 FATAL [EloadUserManager] Database <DBConfig name="Default OLT Database"><description></description><DBConnect type="Oracle" string="jdbc:oracle:thin:@//localhost:1521/XE" acct="OLT"></DBConfig> is empty!
            2012-10-26 11:28:38,078 ERROR [LoginAction] Unable to login user 'Administrator' into OLT schema: Invalid username or password

Pls advise.

• 3. Re: Unable to Login into OLT
              If the DB OLT exists, so you should use the Oracle Application Testing Database Configuration to check and/or recreate the connexion to the db
              • 4. Re: Installation Error

When i tried to install OATS 9.3, its throwing the error:

WebDom Browser helper installation failed
                failed to reigster openscript IEToolbar DLL

can you help me what could be the reason for this error?

• 5. Re: Installation Error
                  Hi Vikram
                  Please open a new thread for new issue.
                  You need to
                  * make sure to run OATS installer "as administrator" on Windows 7 or 2008
                  * check that you use a supported version of your browser. ie ATS 9.3 doesn't support IE 9 for example.
                  * close all browser during installation

After installation you can reinstall browser helper by typing in a command dos (run a administrator if w7)
                  close all browsers
                  delete the directory "Oracle IE ToolBar"