Thanks for your answer. I have tried to run the wizard but the following is happening:
1. It is possible to check the Application Schemas node, but when you expand the schemas all the boxes you should check is grey and I can't change them.
2. It is not possible to hit the Finish button, it is disabled, since no columns are choosen.
The DMU does not allow character length semantics migration for the following type of objects:
- Columns already in character length semantics
- Data dictionary columns
- Columns under Oracle-supplied application schemas
- CHAR attribute columns of ADT
- Columns in clusters
- Columns on which partition keys are defined
Please check if the disabled nodes you observed in the wizard fall under one of these categories.