3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 6, 2012 7:14 AM by 971416 RSS

how to customize line item detail title? FDQM and HFM

Hi,

I have a problem with line item detail in HFM.
      when loading data from FDM into HFM line item detali gets a title: sourceAccount-sourceEntity-accountDescription but i need only accountDescription without other information and "-".

Is there any possibility to customize it?? i think i should personalize target adapter (because i didn't find such an options in the FDM) but i don't know where and how to do this.

i use a fdqm version 11.1.1.3.

Thanks,
      Lukasz
        • 1. Re: how to customize line item detail title? FDQM and HFM
          SH
          Yes you will have to modify one the adapter action scripts. Take a look around line 531 in the LOAD action script of the FM adapter
          • 2. Re: how to customize line item detail title? FDQM and HFM
            thanks for help.

it's a line objFile.WriteLine(strLine & """" & .Fields("Account").Value & "-" & .Fields("Entity").Value & "-" & .Fields("Desc1").Value & """" & strDelim & API.IntBlockMgr.IntegrationMgr.PobjIntegrate.varCon.SetAmountToHFMuserPref(.Fields("Amt").Value))+ in target adapter file.

can close this topic.

/lukasz

Edited by: 968413 on 2012-10-30 06:27
            • 3. Re: how to customize line item detail title? FDQM and HFM
              ok, one more question:

I changed this line in adapter and what next ?

i think there are two options:
              - i can replace file on server, but is it enough ?
              - or maybe i should replace file on the server and then import & register it in Workbench Client again? (will i lost all settings ? ex. control tables)

How it works ?
              Is FDM makes a copy of the adapter and works on it ( second option) or just keeps the link to the original file specified during import (first option) ?

thanks for response
              /Lukasz