This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
You need to perform an out of place upgrade.
1. Install 188.8.131.52 on a different home
2. run the pre-upgrade tool on the existing 184.108.40.206 database
3. peform the pre-requisities mentioned
4. Bring down the database from 220.127.116.11 and start the database in upgrade mode from 18.104.22.168 home by copying the pfile/spfile of 22.214.171.124 database to $126.96.36.199_HOME/dbs path
5. startup upgrade and run the catupgrd.sql
Make sure you look out for the invalid objects.
Refer *Complete checklist for out-of-place manual upgrade from previous 11.2.0.N version to the latest 11.2.0.N patchset. [ID 1276368.1]*