This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
Nico van de Kamp wrote:Yes, correct, visit toadworld.com. This is not the proper forum.
I've put the issue on TOAD forum as well, but till now I don't have received an answer.
Errors when I try to work with TOAD are:What version toad? Is it 11.6 x64?
If i try to make a connection:Listen to that message. A 64-bit program requires 64-bit libraries.
- "No valid clients found. You need at least one 64-bit client properly configured"
I have installed the express edition with the installer. I have first installed the Oracle express edition and later TOAD.Home editions are not supported, sorry.
I'm working on my local machine with:
- windows 7 Home
- Oracle 32 bit client:What is it - Client or Server?
- Oracle Database 11g Express Edition Release 18.104.22.168.0 - Production>
- TOAD 64-bit freeware.Perhaps easiest way out is to remove 64-bit Toad and install the 32-bit one instead.
Questions:All these should be directed elsewhere, e.g. at some Toad forum, maybe at toadworld.com.
- Are there certain environment variables necessary? Does TOAD expect Oracle at a certain directory?
- Is it necessary to add something to the PATH environment variable?
- 32-bit Oracle client will working with the 64-bit TOAD freeware?