This discussion is archived
6 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2012 5:53 AM by rzuluaga - Oracle RSS

Internet Developer Suite

VenkateshRK Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi,

I am planning to download Internet Developer Suite.

Kindly let me know the latest version of the same and exact download link for the same, because myself tried to download but not able to find out the same in oracle site.

Advance thannks for the same.

Thanks & Regards
Venkatesh R K
  • 1. Re: Internet Developer Suite
    rzuluaga - Oracle Expert
    Hi,
    the latest Forms and Reports version in 11.1.2. There is no Developer Suite anymore but you can install Forms and Reports builder in Development mode downloading 11.1.2 from the following link.
    Reference
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/reports/downloads/index.html

Hope this helps

Roberto
  • 2. Re: Internet Developer Suite
    VenkateshRK Newbie
    Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your information.

Client Procurement team has mentioned that they have procured 'Internet Developer Suite'.

So as per Client Software Policy, we have to install their licensed product only in their machine.

We searched the downloadable link for 'Internet Developer Suite', but we are not able to get that
    instead of we saw some documents only just like 'Oracle 9i Internet Developer Suite'.

So kindly provide the exact downloadable link of 'Internet Developer Suite'.

Advance Thanks

Thanks & Regards
    Venkatesh R K
  • 3. Re: Internet Developer Suite
    rzuluaga - Oracle Expert
    Hi,
    As I mentioned in my previous update. There is no Internet Developer Suite in 11g that is the latest version. Are you interested in the latest version of Forms and Reports, right? The information I have provided is the latest available version.

Regards< Roberto
  • 4. Re: Internet Developer Suite
    VenkateshRK Newbie
    Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your information.

Information:
         ========
         1. Client is having EBS R12.1.3, to support/develop the forms and reports for the same, we are in
         need of atleast Forms/Reports 10.* version.

2. Client is procured 'Internet Developer Suite', So we have to install the 'Internet Developer
         Suite' which contains atleast Forms/Reports version 10.*

Clarification/Data Required:
         ================
         1. Kindly let us know the exact download link of 'Internet Developer Suite' which contains atleast Forms/Reports version 10.*. If this is not available
         then let us know whether 'Oracle Developer Suite Home' and 'Internet Developer Suite' are same.

Thanks & Regards
    Venkatesh R K
  • 5. Re: Internet Developer Suite
    AlexDiniasi Journeyer
    Hello Venkatesh R K,

'Oracle Developer Suite' and 'Internet Developer Suite' are the same thing.
    It can be downloaded from here:
    http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/developer-tools/developer-suite/downloads/index.html

Kind regards,
    Alex

If someone's answer is helpful or correct please mark it accordingly.
  • 6. Re: Internet Developer Suite
    rzuluaga - Oracle Expert
    Hi Venkatesh,
    you see.. you need to provide all the information/details of your environment when you post a question.. when you asked for the latest version then 11gR2 is the latest version as I mentioned .. when you add " this is an EBS environment" then the answer is different and the answer is what Alex stated.

Regards, Roberto

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points