Exception is: "java.io.IOException: Invalid source path : /apps/web/weblogic/cposbd1_svc/WLS10.3.6/user_projects/domains/cposbd1_mobGen/sbgen/_ALSB_1349989738350.ear
Can you try below steps -
1. Take export of your entire OSB repository
2. Delete all the services and projects
3. Activate the changes
4. Get your OSB servers restarted
5. Re-import the sbconfig.jar (exported in step#1)
6. Try the same changes again
If above does not work then ask your weblogic admin to follow below steps -
1. Shutdown all the servers of the domain
2. Remove the entry of deployment "_ALSB_1349989738350.ear" from config.xml
3. Start the servers again.
As suggested by Oracle, selecting One Copy Per Application option for Dispatch Policy in JMS configuration on Proxy Service will eliminate this error in 11g. Selecting this option will set the targetting itself by sending the inbound message to only one server in the cluster at a time.
Another option that was discovered was to set the subscribers to Durable in case of a persistent FileStore. In our case, we had migrated from 10g to 11g where the subscribers were looking for filestores in 10g LDAP which was not present and hence NullPointerException.