This discussion is archived
9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 14, 2012 10:30 PM by 968188 RSS

B2B Inbound error after version upgrade

968188 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

1. We upgraded from 11.1.1.3 to 11.1.1.6.
In 11.1.1.3, for Inbound, we used B2B adapter to get the message from IP_IN_QUEUE. We created a process with receive activity and the messages were picked from the queue successfully.

In 11.1.1.6, we migrated the code without any change and while testing, we are getting the following error,

B2B Label:PCBPEL_11.1.1.6.0_GENERIC_111214.0600.1553: oracle.fabric.common.FabricInvocationException: IDeliveryService.request() invoked for one-way operation 'receive'. This method can only be used to invoke two-way operations which return an output message. Please check the WSDL which defines this operation and use the method IDeliveryService.post() to invoke a one-way operation
Do we need any configuration to be done for this ?

2. As a work around, i tried using a AQ adapter to fetch the message from IP_IN_QUEUE. But no luck, getting the following error,

BINDING.JCA-11975
AQ_INVALID_QUEUE.
Unable to obtain queue table name.
Queue does not exist or not defined correctly.
Drop and re-create queue.
Dont know whether there is problem with the queue, because outbound queue (IP_OUT_QUEUE) is working (wire messages sent to TP).
Help me in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Terry
  • 1. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Terry,
    In 11.1.1.6, we migrated the code without any change and while testing, we are getting the following error,
    How did you migrate the code? Ideally no changes in the code should be required for an upgrade.
    As a work around, i tried using a AQ adapter to fetch the message from IP_IN_QUEUE. But no luck, getting the following error,
    Seems like a grant issue. Make sure that your data-source is configured with SOAINFRA user of B2B.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 2. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    968188 Newbie
    Hi Anuj,

We imported the .jws file into our 11.1.1.6 jdev. Prompt for migration is successful in jdev.

PROD_SOAINFRA is the schema name where the IP_IN and IP_OUT queues present and the datasource point to the same. what kind of access has to be given?

When i checked the IP_IN_QUEUE, there are two entries (2 rows) for the same transaction. What could be the reason?

Thanks,
    Terry

Edited by: 965185 on Nov 6, 2012 6:05 AM
  • 3. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Hi Terry,
    We imported the .jws file into our 11.1.1.6 jdev. Prompt for migration is successful in jdev.
    Then ideally underlying code must not have changed.
    what kind of access has to be given?
    If data-source being used for composite is also configured with PROD_SOAINFRA user then no additional grants are required.
    When i checked the IP_IN_QUEUE, there are two entries (2 rows) for the same transaction. What could be the reason?
    Either transaction would have been resubmitted manually or partner would have sent it twice. Check the B2B report to see if there is a row for each transaction in IP_IN_QUEUE.

I would suggest you to file a SR with support as there may be a bug in the upgrade.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 4. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    968188 Newbie
    Hi Anuj,

When i send payload once to the TP, the TP sends an exception for it (seen in B2B console). But both my Exception process and successful ack process are getting executed. When i checked in the IP_QTAB table, i see 2 rows getting created with IP_IN_QUEUE when a transaction being made. I think thats the reason both my process getting executed.
    Why is this happening? Did i missed some config in B2B? (whatever response from Tp, a successful and exception message in the Queue).

I use "b2buser" for success from TP in my AQ adapter, "b2berroruser" for exception from TP.

Thanks,
    Terry
  • 5. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Hi Terry,

Have you enabled "Notify Inbound Receipt Acks" in Administration-->Configuration section at B2B console? If yes then it is the reason. Disable it and you should not get two messages.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 6. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    968188 Newbie
    Hi Anuj,

i tried your suggestion,

Scenario 1:
    When Notify Inbound Receipt Acks= false, Exception from TP reaching Queue and my exception consumer(b2berroruser) is running successfully. But when TP sends Successful ack, i dont see the message in the queue and hence my success response consumer (b2buser) is not getting executed.

Scenario 2:
    When Notify Inbound Receipt Acks= true, Exception from TP reaching Queue but 2 rows getting creating,

User_data col. of the IP_QTAB,
    Row1: PROD_SOAINFRA.IP_MESSAGE_TYPE('0AA0652813ADFCE80270000016D93592-1','null','TP','HostTP','Exception','Exception','1.0',3,'oracle.sql.CLOB@4528f1','null')
    Row2: PROD_SOAINFRA.IP_MESSAGE_TYPE('0AA0652813ADFCE80270000016D93592-1','null','TP','HostTP','Exception','Exception','1.0',4,'oracle.sql.CLOB@e6e083','null')

At this instance both my exception consumer(b2berroruser) and response consumer(b2buser) are getting executed (weird). and as expected both the above rows are getting off from the table.
    When TP sends Successful ack, its getting stagnated in the queue, my response consumer (b2buser) is not picking it up.

User_data col. of the IP_QTAB for receipt ack (which is getting stagnated): PROD_SOAINFRA.IP_MESSAGE_TYPE('0AA0652813ADFA3F75F0000016D934A1-1','null','TP','HostTP','Receipt Acknowledgment','Invoice','1.0',3,'oracle.sql.CLOB@1742edd','null')

In B2B reports i see only one response (either exception/ack) from TP for a transaction.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Terry
  • 7. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    968188 Newbie
    Any suggestions on the above issue?

Thanks.
  • 8. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    Anuj Dwivedi Guru
    Hi Terry,

B2B is working as expected in both the cases. In scenario#2, one exception message is the negative ack sent by your partner (fetched by response consumer - b2buser) and another exception message is the one raised by B2B for negative ack (fetched by exception consumer - b2berroruser)
    When TP sends Successful ack, its getting stagnated in the queue, my response consumer (b2buser) is not picking it up.
    Because your B2B adapter might not have been configured for fetching "Receipt Acknowledgment". Please cross-check the B2B adapter configuration in your composite.
    In B2B reports i see only one response (either exception/ack) from TP for a transaction.
    It's working as expected. The exceptions raised by B2B are not displayed in reports.

Regards,
    Anuj
  • 9. Re: B2B Inbound error after version upgrade
    968188 Newbie
    Hi Anuj,

I'm using AQ adapter to get the message from IP_IN_QUEUE. This is how i configured the AQ adapter,

steps,
    1. Gave service name
    2. Selected connection name and gave the correct AQ JNDI name.
    3. Adapter Interface: selected "Define from operation and schema(specified later)".
    4. Selected "Dequeue"
    5. Selected the DB schema name and browsed and selected the queue name: IP_IN_QUEUE.
    6. Queue parameter:- Consumer: b2buser. left other fields blank.
    7. Messages:- selected "b2bAck.xsd", schema element: Acknowledgement.

I created an Empty BPEL process (Define WSDL later) and placed a receive activity and wired the AQ adapter to the receive activity.

am i missing some step?

Thanks,
    Terry

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points