1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 5:48 AM by Papai RSS

An Urgent Query about ODI

Papai
      Hi,
      I have done a scenario which executes sum.sh file.This scenario is successfully executed by OraclediAgent. Now a web service(Let from bpel/soap ui) invokes this agent using agent's wsdl url (like this:-
      http://localhost:8886/oraclediagent/OdiInvoke?wsdl) and then the OraclediAgent execute the scenario. I am successful for this case too.Now my questions are:-

*1)Is it possible to return the summation result to the invoker web service(bpel/soap ui) through odi.*

*2)Is it possible to show the o/p(result of the summation) in odi console.*

and my last question is:

*3)Every time when the bpel/soap ui invokes OraclediAgent it gets session id as a return.How do I know the execution of the sum.sh file is successfully done or not wrt to invoker.(or more clear to say in weblogic console?)*

Please ans.It's urgent
      Thanks
      Papai
        • 1. Re: An Urgent Query about ODI
          Papai
          hi,
          any update??At least please tell me the reverse procedure i.e i also want to send two number from webservice to the odiOScommand so that the the sum.sh will run successfully where the odiOscommand parameter are variables not a static value.How'ii I do it?
          Please Ans.
          Thanks
          Papai