This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 7, 2012 8:39 PM by user744790 RSS

Beehive central phone registration pending for > 20 hours new iphone 5

user744790 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
I am trying to register my phone with beehive central. Beehive central phone registration has been in pending status for greater than 20 hours.

I have followed the setup instructions, tutorials and configuration information found on [Collaborative Applications Services - User Training Guides  |http://my.oracle.com/site/pdit/BusinessOpsIT/Collab/CustomerAdvocacy/Support/UserTrainingGuides/BeehiveUTG/Mobile/iPhone/index.html] I have filed SR# 497386-205530893 time stamped 05-NOV-2012 22:24:16 UTC

under the section - Please see the Installation Guide for step-by-step instructions to configure Email, Calendar, Contacts, Mobile Communicator and other helpful apps on your iPhone.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
terri.nasshan@oracle.com

Edited by: user744790 on Nov 6, 2012 1:44 PM

Edited by: user744790 on Nov 7, 2012 7:16 AM
  • 1. Re: Beehive central phone registration pending for > 20 hours new iphone 5
    user744790 Newbie
    Registration has been resolved. I called AT&T at (800)-331-0500. When my phone was activated they deleted the unlimited messaging service which prevented the sending of sms messages from beehive. My account somehow was messed up from the very beginning. I had to call AT&T to activate my voice mail. Some other feature was deleted from my account upon activation.

I found [this page|http://my.oracle.com/site/pdit/BeehiveCollab/BeehiveHome/BeehiveKMRegisteringMobileDeviceOnBCentral] which led me to call AT&T. They first told me I had to contact my Oracle help desk. I told them - been there, done that. I asked if they had a contact. They gave me wireless_us@oracle.com. I asked the representative to check my account before I send the email, as I explained to her what happen with the voice mail. When she checked the account she saw the messaging had been deleted on Nov 5 when the account was activated.

Edited by: user744790 on Nov 7, 2012 8:34 PM

Edited by: user744790 on Nov 7, 2012 8:39 PM
  • 2. Re: Beehive central phone registration pending for > 20 hours new iphone 5
    user744790 Newbie
    Registration has been resolved. I called AT&T at (800)-331-0500. When my phone was activated they deleted the unlimited messaging service which prevented the sending of sms messages from beehive. My account somehow was messed up from the very beginning. I had to call AT&T to activate my voice mail. Some other feature was deleted from my account upon activation.

I found [this page|http://my.oracle.com/site/pdit/BeehiveCollab/BeehiveHome/BeehiveKMRegisteringMobileDeviceOnBCentral] which led me to call AT&T. They first told me I had to contact my Oracle help desk. I told them - been there, done that. I asked if they had a contact. They gave me wireless_us@oracle.com. I asked the representative to check my account before I send the email, as I explained to her what happen with the voice mail. When she checked the account she saw the messaging had been deleted on Nov 5 when the account was activated.

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points