This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
1)For workflow is there a way to search for items not yet released, if not could someone maybe point me to a way customize the "Active Workflows" page to change the column.You can search all items in the Release Manager applet. Could you specify what items you would like to search for? (use-case?) Note that OOTB only reviewers and/or admins should see the item in a certain workflow step.
You can certainly customize workflow pages to modify columns (add/remove/rename, etc.). It's an iDocScript customization of few includes (I can send you names, if you will.). But what is the link between these two requirements?
2)While migrating some tables for drop down selection I noticed the table transfered but not the data in the table. I was using the Confid Migration Admin tool to do this and I was wondering if I'm missing something.Could you specifically describe what was your config in CMA and what table you intended to migrate? In general, I'd believe you need to use the Archiver, not CMA - see http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E23943_01/doc.1111/e10792/c08_migration.htm#CHDJAABJ (read the whole chapter for further details)
The idea is someone would want to search or sort a list of the active workflows based on the type of document based on metadata. So for example a user would sort the active workflow list by "Doc", "Photo", "Video", or search for documents based on those metadata values.
Also could you send those names it would be useful if we have to go the route of customization.
Take a look at these:1 person found this helpful
setup_workflow_docs_table_header, workflow_docs_header_resort_url, setup_workflow_docs_table_row, workflow_docs_list_sort
Note that changes made to one must be in sync with the others.
Thanks for the files to look at, and for the migration thing I was trying to migrate the tables for some drop down lists that had a dependency set up(I tried to migrate both). The problem was no data was transferred over, once I copied the data in the table itself over it was fine. And for the configuration I copied the table/view/relation of both sets of data.