2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 7:56 AM by LuckyJack2001 RSS

Getting "No Value for key:ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON"

LuckyJack2001
      Hi,
      I'm using the latest SQL Developer, 3.2.20.09, but it's been occurring under earlier versions too, starting w/ 3.1.
      I'm getting hundreds of these errors to the logging Page when I access SQL Server databases and roll my cursor over the database objects. I'm also seeing some with the same key error but 'SCHEMA_NAME' on there too. Any idea what is causing this, and how to fix it? Seems like it might be a bug.
      Thanks,

Paul
        • 1. Re: Getting "No Value for key:ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON"
          Gary Graham-Oracle
          Hi Paul,

Perhaps your installation went awry or got corrupted somehow? If you cannot find the following in your install directory, then that may be it:

1. ...\sqldeveloper\sqldeveloper\extensions\oracle.sqldeveloper.thirdparty.browsers.jar
          2. Browse the jar file, looking for SQLServerNavigatorResource.properties (if non-English locale, filename may have a locale suffix).
          3. Browse that properties file for lines containing the ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON and SCHEMA_NAME keys.

Hope this helps,
          Gary
          SQL Developer Team
          • 2. Re: Getting "No Value for key:ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON"
            LuckyJack2001
            Hi, Gary,
            I searched as you suggested, and found the entries:

ORACLE_CONNECTION_ICON= /oracle/dbtools/raptor/images/db.png
            SCHEMA_ICON = /oracle/dbtools/raptor/images/schema.png

I was able to find both of these files in the oracle.sqldeveloper.jar file. So it seems that much is correct. Also, I do not suspect a corruption, because this started happening over the past few upgrades that I've done - and each time I replace the entire install with the latest download.

Any ideas for other things I could check?

Thanks,

Paul