This discussion is archived
1 Reply Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 12:32 PM by Daniel Atwood RSS

Dynamic Message generation

bpm11gnewbie Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi

I would like a little expert advice on a design which i need to implement in the current project.We have got two systems which needs to be connected through BPM.The output message format type of system may differ from time to time where as the message input for format is consistent.what would be the best message transformation technology to achieve the same.

I would like your suggestions on the same. What I am thinking for the same is to connect via JMS and push the message through JMS queues or MQ to system 2 via BPM.

Regards,
  • 1. Re: Dynamic Message generation
    Daniel Atwood Oracle ACE
    Currently Being Moderated
    Guessing this might take a few iterations to understand what it is that you're trying to do.

>
    We have got two systems which needs to be connected through BPM.The output message format type of system may differ from time to time where as the message input for format is consistent.what would be the best message transformation technology to achieve the same
    >

If this is just an exercise on how to transform the data, you might want to look at the XSLT you can do inside of an Oracle BPM project (go to http://youtu.be/Tu5nGpIfA74 to see a video).

Hope this helps,
    Dan

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points