This content has been marked as final. Show 6 replies
Search the entire Server folder for your custom JavaTask jar say MyCustomJavaTask.jar...1 person found this helpful
If it is UNIX, Use find command...
Delete from everywhere
Stop ALL the servers...
ps -eaf | grep java
Nothing should be returned..
Now restart the server
Again try to retry the process task...
This time it will give you ClassNotFoundException...
Now is the time for putting the new jar...
I tried deleting all the the jars with that name, but the only place where the jar was was in javatasks. And restarted the server, but that did not help. I am wondering if my old adapters are pushing out the old code somehow, because I made those a while ago. The adapter still ran though even after deleting the jar and restarting. I assume this is causing the problem. Where do these jars get stored so that I can delete them. They are not found with deletejar utility.
Edited by: 970312 on Nov 9, 2012 11:57 AM
Did you check OIMHOME_JAR table ?
Run PurgeCache.sh All
Restart the server
Also try with deleting contents from tmp directory/mount point
Make sure there's no same jar file being uploaded to JavaTask folder and ScheduleTask folder.
Probably you didn't use delete Jar utility properly... It always deletes... It never fails...
Common Mistakes while using delete Jar utility :-
(1) Not providing the Jar name properly...
(2) Probably not giving correct type... i.e. trying to delete a Java Task jar with selecting Scheduled Task option...
Restart all the servers....
Delete the jar from the File System
And see whether it is deleted from OIMHOME_JARS table as welll
Yes, that is the table I was looking for (OIMHOME_JAR). Thank you. It looks like a there was another jar in there of a different name, but with some of the same classes. I believe this was causing the problem. It looks like I am able to update the code now.
Edited by: 970312 on Nov 14, 2012 11:44 AM