This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
Ok, I figured it out myself, Oracle.com must have changed the certificate chain required to access their web sites and the old ones don't work anymore.
I installed the missing certificates by looking at the new certificate chain using a browser and exporting the relevant certificates, then I imported them in the wallet.
It was a painful trial and error process, but eventually I sorted it out.
I can see the certificate now used on this site was issued on 2-11-2012, given some internal time to process it may have been instated exactly
when you start noticing the failures, please be advised the certificate will expire already 23-3-2013 so sometime before that the story will start over,