This content has been marked as final. Show 4 replies
Thanks for the Prompt reply!
I have run the compute_bounds_ora11i(1) stored procedure in my DWH (But I did not copy to DWH, Just Run the stored procedure in DWH) and changed the Call Text attribute to compute_bounds_ora11i(1) in COMPUTE_BOUNDS stored procedure transformation of SIL_BOMItemFact mapping.
1. I do not know which scripts needs to be run on Source side before Full Load ( my source is EBS R12)
2. Copy the source code in the DB_type\Compute_Bounds_DB_type.sql file into the target data warehouse schema (But Where in DWH should I copied these files to (Exact Location))
3. What is the Use of OLTP_bompexpl_wrapper_obia_R12.sql in Oracle_BI1\biapps\dwrep\Informatica\Stored_Procedure_Scripts\Oracle location?
For performance improvement we create W_BOM_HEADER_DS on your OLTP as well then ETL loads in OLAP staging.
To deploy objects in Oracle EBS for exploding the BOM:
1. Connect to OLTP using the APPS user (or equivalent database user with appropriate privileges).
2. Navigate to <OracleBI>\dwrep\Informatica\Stored_Procedure_Scripts\oracle directory, and locate file OLTP_BOM_Prepare.sql.
3. Run the OLTP_BOM_Prepare.sql script to create two tables and one sequence.
4. In the same directory, locate the wrapper script OLTP_bompexpl_wrapper_obia_<Ver>.sql.
5. Create and compile the OLTP_bompexpl_wrapper_obia_<Ver>.sql script in OLTP.
Appreciate if you mark
Edited by: veeravalli on Nov 9, 2012 4:50 PM
Can you confirm that the Oracle EBS pre-req patches are applied to EBS for Exploding the BOM. Like R12 must be at or above patch level 10422612. Can you make sure user in DAC connecting to EBS has execute privilege to run OPI_OBIA_BOMPEXPL_WRAPPER_PKG in the APPS schema and select the following tables in the OPI schema. OPI_OBIA_W_BOM_HEADER_DS, OPI_OBIA_BOM_EXPLOSION and OPI_OBIA_BOM_EXPLOSION_S.
Please let me know if this works.