This discussion is archived
4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 9, 2012 7:08 PM by Voltaire RSS

DAC Full Load Error - identifier 'COMPUTE_BOUNDS_ORA11I' must be declared

966242 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

Can any one please let me know, where to find the table scripts for creating BOM tables in my EBS R12 source. I know I have to compile the compute_bounds_ora11i(1) stored procedure in my DWH and Have to change the Call Text attribute to compute_bounds_ora11i(1) in COMPUTE_BOUNDS stored procedure transformation of SIL_BOMItemFact mapping but I do not know which scripts needs to be run on Source side before Full Load...

I am getting an error like below....

PRE-SESS> TM_6159 An error occurred executing the stored procedure.
TM_6159 [4294965496] [
ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:
PLS-00201: identifier 'COMPUTE_BOUNDS_ORA11I' must be declared
ORA-06550: line 2, column 3:
PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Database driver error...
Function Name : ExecuteSP

Oracle Fatal Error
Database driver error...
Function Name : ExecuteSP

Thanks

Syed
  • 1. Re: DAC Full Load Error - identifier 'COMPUTE_BOUNDS_ORA11I' must be declared
    Srini VEERAVALLI Guru
    Its from BIapps folder
    \dwrep\Informatica\Stored_Procedure_Scripts\Oracle

For details
    Check section 6.2.3.11 from
    http://docs.oracle.com/cd/E20490_01/bia.7963/e19039/anyimp_enterprisesales.htm#CHDFDAHI

Appreciate if you mark as correct
  • 2. Re: DAC Full Load Error - identifier 'COMPUTE_BOUNDS_ORA11I' must be declared
    966242 Newbie
    Veeravalli/Jay

Thanks for the Prompt reply!

I have run the compute_bounds_ora11i(1) stored procedure in my DWH (But I did not copy to DWH, Just Run the stored procedure in DWH) and changed the Call Text attribute to compute_bounds_ora11i(1) in COMPUTE_BOUNDS stored procedure transformation of SIL_BOMItemFact mapping.

1. I do not know which scripts needs to be run on Source side before Full Load ( my source is EBS R12)

2. Copy the source code in the DB_type\Compute_Bounds_DB_type.sql file into the target data warehouse schema (But Where in DWH should I copied these files to (Exact Location))

3. What is the Use of OLTP_bompexpl_wrapper_obia_R12.sql in Oracle_BI1\biapps\dwrep\Informatica\Stored_Procedure_Scripts\Oracle location?

Thanks
  • 3. Re: DAC Full Load Error - identifier 'COMPUTE_BOUNDS_ORA11I' must be declared
    Srini VEERAVALLI Guru
    For performance improvement we create W_BOM_HEADER_DS on your OLTP as well then ETL loads in OLAP staging.

To deploy objects in Oracle EBS for exploding the BOM:
    1. Connect to OLTP using the APPS user (or equivalent database user with appropriate privileges).
    2. Navigate to <OracleBI>\dwrep\Informatica\Stored_Procedure_Scripts\oracle directory, and locate file OLTP_BOM_Prepare.sql.
    3. Run the OLTP_BOM_Prepare.sql script to create two tables and one sequence.
    4. In the same directory, locate the wrapper script OLTP_bompexpl_wrapper_obia_<Ver>.sql.
    5. Create and compile the OLTP_bompexpl_wrapper_obia_<Ver>.sql script in OLTP.

Appreciate if you mark

Edited by: veeravalli on Nov 9, 2012 4:50 PM
  • 4. Re: DAC Full Load Error - identifier 'COMPUTE_BOUNDS_ORA11I' must be declared
    Voltaire Journeyer
    Hi Syed,

Can you confirm that the Oracle EBS pre-req patches are applied to EBS for Exploding the BOM. Like R12 must be at or above patch level 10422612. Can you make sure user in DAC connecting to EBS has execute privilege to run OPI_OBIA_BOMPEXPL_WRAPPER_PKG in the APPS schema and select the following tables in the OPI schema. OPI_OBIA_W_BOM_HEADER_DS, OPI_OBIA_BOM_EXPLOSION and OPI_OBIA_BOM_EXPLOSION_S.

Please let me know if this works.

Regards,
    Jay

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points