0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 12, 2012 7:10 AM by 967036 RSS

UI Customization on 11g R2

Hello Experts,

I have performed an interface customization for implementing cascading list of values (I have to display all the managers in a list of values and based on the selected value from this list, the second list should display the job titles of the direct reports of the selected manager). As a start I took http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/id-mgmt/overview/oim-11g-assets-504842.html
      I've created a new Model implementing my two list of values and in the ViewController project I made the panel that includes my fields and the valueChangeListener method. I deployed the projects, copy them to oracle.iam.ui.custom-dev-starter-pack.war in the lib folder under WEB-INF folder and repack the archive. I copied the new .war file to the server and restart the server.
      In oim, I logged in, activate a sandbox, navigate to my page, bind the inputText to the UIComponent from my class in Jdeveloper and when I try to invoke my MBean in the ValueChangeListener property (using the EL #{backingBeanScope.customBean}) the following error occurs:

<Nov 12, 2012 11:50:02 AM EET> <Error> <org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.application.StateManagerImpl> <BEA-000000> <Could not find saved view state for token 1bw0vn6x92>
      <Nov 12, 2012 11:50:02 AM EET> <Warning> <oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl> <BEA-000000> <ADF_FACES-60098:Faces lifecycle receives unhandled exceptions in phase RESTORE_VIEW 1
      javax.faces.application.ViewExpiredException: viewId:/signin - ADF_FACES-30107:The view state of the page has expired. Reload the page.
      at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._restoreView(LifecycleImpl.java:751)
      at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl._executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:374)
      at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:194)
      at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:265)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletServiceAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:227)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.invokeServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:125)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.execute(ServletStubImpl.java:300)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.TailFilter.doFilter(TailFilter.java:27)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:57)
      at oracle.adf.model.servlet.ADFBindingFilter.doFilter(ADFBindingFilter.java:205)
      at oracle.adf.view.page.editor.webapp.WebCenterComposerFilter.doFilter(WebCenterComposerFilter.java:117)
      at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.webapp.rich.RegistrationFilter.doFilter(RegistrationFilter.java:106)
      at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:447)
      at oracle.adfinternal.view.faces.activedata.AdsFilter.doFilter(AdsFilter.java:60)
      at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl$FilterListChain.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:447)
      at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl._doFilterImpl(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:271)
      at org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.webapp.TrinidadFilterImpl.doFilter(TrinidadFilterImpl.java:177)
      at org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter.doFilter(TrinidadFilter.java:92)
      at oracle.help.web.rich.OHWFilter.doFilter(Unknown Source)
      at oracle.iam.ui.platform.servletfilter.IdentityContextFilter.doFilter(IdentityContextFilter.java:51)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.client.worklist.util.WorkflowFilter.doFilter(WorkflowFilter.java:248)
      at oracle.bpel.services.workflow.client.worklist.util.DisableUrlSessionFilter.doFilter(DisableUrlSessionFilter.java:71)
      at oracle.adf.library.webapp.LibraryFilter.doFilter(LibraryFilter.java:180)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter$1.run(JpsAbsFilter.java:119)
      at oracle.security.jps.util.JpsSubject.doAsPrivileged(JpsSubject.java:315)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.util.JpsPlatformUtil.runJaasMode(JpsPlatformUtil.java:442)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.runJaasMode(JpsAbsFilter.java:103)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsAbsFilter.doFilter(JpsAbsFilter.java:171)
      at oracle.security.jps.ee.http.JpsFilter.doFilter(JpsFilter.java:71)
      at oracle.dms.servlet.DMSServletFilter.doFilter(DMSServletFilter.java:139)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.RequestEventsFilter.doFilter(RequestEventsFilter.java:27)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.wrapRun(WebAppServletContext.java:3715)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3681)
      at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:120)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2277)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2183)
      at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1454)
      at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:209)
      at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:178)

Any help would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance and best regards!

Carol