This discussion is archived
2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 15, 2012 7:23 AM by Branchbird - Pat RSS

Download did not completed in 5 min

965290 Newbie
Currently Being Moderated
Hi All,

In the production server i can see the below issue, this issue is reoccurring.

[11.09.12 05:12:50] FINE: Awaiting download thread pool termination
[11.09.12 05:17:50] SEVERE: Download did not complete within 5 minutes
Occurred while executing line 28 of valid BeanShell script:
[[

25|
26| // archive logs and run ITL
27| Forge.archiveLogDir();
28| abcDownloader.run();
29| Forge.run();
30| Dgidx.archiveLogDir();
31| Dgidx.run();

]]

[11.09.12 05:17:50] SEVERE: Caught an exception while invoking method 'run' on object 'BaselineUpdate'. Releasing locks.

Caused by java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl invoke0 - null
Caused by com.endeca.soleng.eac.toolkit.exception.AppControlException
com.endeca.soleng.eac.toolkit.script.Script runBeanShellScript - Error executing valid BeanShell script.
Caused by java.lang.RuntimeException
com.endeca.soleng.ladbrokes.dbpublish.LadbrokesDbpublishDownloader run - Download did not complete within 5 minutes

Please advise.
  • 1. Re: Download did not completed in 5 min
    965290 Newbie
    This is happening during the partial update, please advise what could be cause for the same.

1. How can we change the download waiting time from 5 min to 8 min.
  • 2. Re: Download did not completed in 5 min
    Branchbird - Pat Journeyer
    Couple items here...

The abcDownloader appears to be something custom that was added to your Baseline Update script. Because of that, I don't think anyone in the forum can tell what that component is (is it a Forge, is it a Dgidx, is it totally custom?) and what it's doing.

Do a search in your AppConfig for id="abcDownloader" and let us know what you find so that we can tell what type of component it is. If I had to "wager", I'd say it's something custom that was written into your ITL process to perform some specialized task. If that's the case, you'll need to modify the component (written in Java), recompile and redeploy to the config\lib\java folder for your application.

Patrick

PS: You may want to edit your initial post to obfuscate your customer's name which is clearly visible in the error message. It's also why I said i would "wager" that it's a custom component. :-)

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 5 points